Boston Ride

We're supposed to have thunder storms today, but it's pretty freakin nice out right now. Tomorrows forecast has been changed from rain to "intermittent clouds". Let's ride? Ideas, suggestions?

Re: Boston Ride

I'm down!

oops I just got a call from a friend and I'm heading to Maine today

Lets definateley pull a ride together for tomorrow!

Sounds like a plan Dan. Wanna shoot for around 1ish? See you here tomorrow morning?

deffo!

I'm hoping me and my crew will be able to head up to Boston sometime to ride with you guys.. there's about 8 of us that regularly ride.. but there's about 25 of us all together.. we're an hour south and if you ever want to go for a coastal ride be sure to let me know..

Tomorrow is looking good. All hell is supposed to break loose sometime today. Thunder, lightening, hail, flooding, and the second coming.

Today I'll hang out with these guys!

1212247788_img_3087.jpg

Im down for a ride 2moro

I think my house is floating right now... that rain was intense.

Ha yea the boston forecasts have been wrong for the past 3 weeks.

I'm going out with my gf for a ride, if anyone wants to meet up just gimme a call or text. 203-770-4801 we're gonna be around the allston brighton area but might head into cambridge, I dunno.

tomorrow. ride. do it.

me no ride tomorrow

i dont have my express no more i trade it even for a 1988 ford ranger

gut to get one of my other peds going now

i can't ride, broken again!

I'm out for this weekend (of course)...recovery soon!

wait, didnt you get a different moped? are you filling these things with diesel or something?

bones runs but is seriously dripping gas, and tim and i haven't had a time when we're both free to fix him, and i had tim's spare moby but it's been having trouble since i got it. it died yesterday evening in jamaica plain when i was alone so i don't trust it now!

i did buy another moped, it runs fine (for now!) but it needs a new carb float because it spills gas out of the carb overflow hole when it's not moving and the petcock is on, so it's in my parents' garage where accidental gas spills won't get anybody evicted until i get the new float or a new carburetor.

somehow, the sight of me causes my mopeds to dump all their gas out, through whatever orifice they can find.

Hey, Im in Andover and have been looking for like minded folks since I got my ST last summer. I have it running again well enough and want to meet up. Im working today but Im around whenever else.

im right up the street from you in haverhill

i ended up riding out to castle island with a friend who has a vintage vespa. i dont thin my moped has ever run so well. it was a beast (except on hills, of course). im hoping this is a sign that my new rings have broken in or something. regardless, i hope it just doesnt change.

exceptionally beautiful day for a ride.

gee i hope you still want to do the seals cause i already ordered them

I STILL WANT TO DO THE SEALS AND BEARINGS DEFINITELY

ive got almost 7,000 miles on this thing. no doubt it could use a little open heart surgery. the case gaskets came in last week.

the bearings and seals should be in tomorrow or tuesday they will call me when they come in

holy shit guys ive been waiting so long for my rims the guy says its done but keeps fogetting to give me them. when i get them back im ready to run!

« Go to Topic — end of thread