...and the cop says "Tickets for everyone!&qu

This is the moped story from hell! Me and my 3 other friends in my neighborhood were riding thursday evening in my neighborhood. We knew it was a busy night for mopeds and scooters cause everyone was out riding. I've been pulled over only once froma cop cause he sadi there wsa complaints. Well anyways, that night we was cruisin around having a good time(All of us are under 15). Well me and my other friend were inside and rode around and he went in for a while. I went to my aunts to pick up my friends camera and came bck to his house. We decided to ride some so we got at a four way stop and looked ahead and saw a cop with our friends on the side of the road! I told my friend to turn around now! ten out of the blue another cop pulled out behind us to get us! He told us to go to the other cop! We went there and he took all of our info about our mopeds and weight,color of eyes.... you know,all of that stuff. My aunt came over on her bike and bitched at the cops for givin us tickets. Me and the other 2 of us got $88 tickets. They caught my other friend running a stop sign adn gave him 2! Well we got tickets because we didnt have liscense and registration. On Monday my dads gonna go to the town council and talkin to them so they can drop my ticket because they juuss now suddenly dont want any mopeds or anything but its been like this for 15 years! Anyways... Now im back on a bike for 6 months but when I get my license im makin donuts in the rats yard! My dad might even start ridin by there house on my moped juss to see what they do. If anyones curious about what state im in its Indiana. Well ill be back on my ped in no time and if they bitch some more theres garanteed to be some problems with them!

"The Independant Republic"

I'm 34 years old. I live in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I don't drink, but I don't have a driver's license. I lost mine for speeding tickets in my '88 R-X7. I bought a 2001 Cosmo 'Stinger' (avanti/garrelli copy, made in India) moped to try and do the right thing about getting around to and from work.

2 days after I bought the bike, I went out riding. Ocean Drive is the 'main drag' next to the beach, and I was cruising around checking out the mods I did to the Cosmo (I HAD to fix her up a little. I just couldn't resist. I got rid of the stickers, replaced the plug wire, modified the airbox, took the baffle out of the muffler, ect...) and about 15 blocks from the house, the tranny locked up (a common problem on Cosmos, it seems...). When the engine cut out, I coasted on to a side road to try to get her started back up. I was PEDALING the bike (with the engine off, because I was trying to crank her up) when a NMB cop pulls up to me. I didn't really think anything about it at first, and thought this, one month on the force, sawed off (5'2" at most in his widdle biddy jack boots), barney fife wanna be was gonna try to help me out. WRONG!!!! this little asshole (yes YOU patrolman Folster, badge #621, I call 'em as I see 'em) gets out of his patrol car and starts HASSLING ME!!! Starts asking me if I own my Freakin' bike and trying to run the serial #'s and asks me for my Driver's License! I resisted the temptation to ask him if they still required drug tests for cops, but still looked at him like he was on crack. I told him " I don't have one, That's why bought the bike in the first place." He then told me I have to have a MOPED LICENSE if I don't have a driver's license. Again, I bit my lip and kept my drug test remark to myself, and looked at him completely stunned! He gave me a bunch of shit about having my suspended license in my possession, told me he could give me tickets for driving under suspension and not having a valid ID, and told me to push my bike home. So I did like everybody else would have, pushed it about 2 blocks, cranked 'er up and rode to the house. Well, Barney wanted to be an asshole, so he doubled back to make sure I was pushing the bike (like he didn't have better things to do in a tourist town full of bars on a Friday nite than to screw with a SOBER local on a Friday nite). When he didn't see me, he called on the radio for two bicycle cops to come to my house. I beat 'em there by about a 1/2 minute. they come pullin' up and give me the same routine, except they were a little more polite, and were telling me to just not drive the bike and go get my moped license Monday so I'd be legal and would have proper ID, when Barney comes pulling up and get out of his car in a fast trot and runs up and cuffs me yelling," I told you not to drive, didn't I ?" And drags me off to jail.

I Don't know if any of you have had the experience of going to jail in Myrtle Beach or North Myrtle Beach, But EVERY part of the experience is designed to make money, one way or another. My $415 fine was also my 'bond.' meaning, you have to pay $415 cash (no bail bondsman on 'minor offenses, cash only) to get out of jail. this is so when they arrest tourists for ; public drunk, littering, loud muffler, speeding, ect... they just pay the fine and don't have to come back to go to court. If they do show back up for court, 90% of the time, they lose because unless you ask for a jury trial, the judge sides with the cops. If you don't have the money, or someone to send it or bring it to the jail (they even have Western Union set up 24/7 to take your money) They take you to the county 'detention center' (the BIG jail) 40 miles in the middle of nowhere. There they put you in a holding cell to be 'processed' for a couple of hours. Then they let you use the phone to try to get out, or make arangments to get your personal affairs in order or bring you some white socks, and white cotton underclothes, while you are getting changed into your uniform and showered and deloused. after you are photographed and they put your ID arm band on you, they take you to a cell where they hold you for at least 24 hours. If you are arrested over the weekend, then you have to stay in this cell block until Monday, as long as 3 days, unless you plead guilty in their little kangaroo court they have set up in the jail (I'll get to that in a minute...). When they put you in this cell you are locked down for 23 hours a day. Your meals are served to you in your cell, and they allow you out from 10am to 11am to shower and try to use the phone (2 showers, 2 phones, collect only, shared by as many as 150 men. the women do not have to be put in lock up like this because they only have one 'pod' for women). the next day you are put into 'general population' after watching videos on HIV, anger management, detention center rules, ect... to await your court date up to 30+ days later. UNLESS, you ask to plead guilty and go on to court. They have 'court' 3 times a day, 9am, 3pm, and 7pm. Monday thru Saturday. the jail is designed to be so unpleasant, that you are encouraged to plead guilty and just go ahead and get sentenced so you can be taken to 'minimum security' (I went ahead and took 15 days instead of waiting almost 20 days to try and fight it) and better treatment. You're taken to a building with 2 'pods' set up with 2 man cubicles (no cells with doors,just waist high partitions for SOME privacy while you change clothes, sleep ect.) a day room with tv from 10am to 10:30pm, drink and snack machines... and better treatment. You HAVE to work for the county or the cities in the county doing; trash clean up, beach maintenance, public works, washing patrol cars, ect... or they take you across the street and put you in MAXIMUM SECURITY, where you are locked up 24 hours a day, only being allowed out 2 times a week to shower and 5 minutes on Monday for ONE phone call (if they're not at home, TOUGH).

I spent 7 days in jail over this BS. Because of the way I was treated, I will make EVERY EFFORT to let THE WORLD know how the local government treat tourists and locals alike.

Even the people in charge inside the jail thought I got SCREWED by the NMBPD. The Judge didn't really want me to plead guilty, but I would not be able to go to trial any other way, so he accepted my guilty plea and gave me 15 days, which I WORKED (2 for 1 when you work) down to 7. I just wanted to go back to my job so I could pay my bills.

any else out there have any similar experiences with the cops?

"The Independant Republic"

I'm 34 years old. I live in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I don't drink, but I don't have a driver's license. I lost mine for speeding tickets in my '88 R-X7. I bought a 2001 Cosmo 'Stinger' (avanti/garrelli copy, made in India) moped to try and do the right thing about getting around to and from work.

2 days after I bought the bike, I went out riding. Ocean Drive is the 'main drag' next to the beach, and I was cruising around checking out the mods I did to the Cosmo (I HAD to fix her up a little. I just couldn't resist. I got rid of the stickers, replaced the plug wire, modified the airbox, took the baffle out of the muffler, ect...) and about 15 blocks from the house, the tranny locked up (a common problem on Cosmos, it seems...). When the engine cut out, I coasted on to a side road to try to get her started back up. I was PEDALING the bike (with the engine off, because I was trying to crank her up) when a NMB cop pulls up to me. I didn't really think anything about it at first, and thought this, one month on the force, sawed off (5'2" at most in his widdle biddy jack boots), barney fife wanna be was gonna try to help me out. WRONG!!!! this little asshole (yes YOU patrolman Folster, badge #621, I call 'em as I see 'em) gets out of his patrol car and starts HASSLING ME!!! Starts asking me if I own my Freakin' bike and trying to run the serial #'s and asks me for my Driver's License! I resisted the temptation to ask him if they still required drug tests for cops, but still looked at him like he was on crack. I told him " I don't have one, That's why bought the bike in the first place." He then told me I have to have a MOPED LICENSE if I don't have a driver's license. Again, I bit my lip and kept my drug test remark to myself, and looked at him completely stunned! He gave me a bunch of shit about having my suspended license in my possession, told me he could give me tickets for driving under suspension and not having a valid ID, and told me to push my bike home. So I did like everybody else would have, pushed it about 2 blocks, cranked 'er up and rode to the house. Well, Barney wanted to be an asshole, so he doubled back to make sure I was pushing the bike (like he didn't have better things to do in a tourist town full of bars on a Friday nite than to screw with a SOBER local on a Friday nite). When he didn't see me, he called on the radio for two bicycle cops to come to my house. I beat 'em there by about a 1/2 minute. they come pullin' up and give me the same routine, except they were a little more polite, and were telling me to just not drive the bike and go get my moped license Monday so I'd be legal and would have proper ID, when Barney comes pulling up and get out of his car in a fast trot and runs up and cuffs me yelling," I told you not to drive, didn't I ?" And drags me off to jail.

I Don't know if any of you have had the experience of going to jail in Myrtle Beach or North Myrtle Beach, But EVERY part of the experience is designed to make money, one way or another. My $415 fine was also my 'bond.' meaning, you have to pay $415 cash (no bail bondsman on 'minor offenses, cash only) to get out of jail. this is so when they arrest tourists for ; public drunk, littering, loud muffler, speeding, ect... they just pay the fine and don't have to come back to go to court. If they do show back up for court, 90% of the time, they lose because unless you ask for a jury trial, the judge sides with the cops. If you don't have the money, or someone to send it or bring it to the jail (they even have Western Union set up 24/7 to take your money) They take you to the county 'detention center' (the BIG jail) 40 miles in the middle of nowhere. There they put you in a holding cell to be 'processed' for a couple of hours. Then they let you use the phone to try to get out, or make arangments to get your personal affairs in order or bring you some white socks, and white cotton underclothes, while you are getting changed into your uniform and showered and deloused. after you are photographed and they put your ID arm band on you, they take you to a cell where they hold you for at least 24 hours. If you are arrested over the weekend, then you have to stay in this cell block until Monday, as long as 3 days, unless you plead guilty in their little kangaroo court they have set up in the jail (I'll get to that in a minute...). When they put you in this cell you are locked down for 23 hours a day. Your meals are served to you in your cell, and they allow you out from 10am to 11am to shower and try to use the phone (2 showers, 2 phones, collect only, shared by as many as 150 men. the women do not have to be put in lock up like this because they only have one 'pod' for women). the next day you are put into 'general population' after watching videos on HIV, anger management, detention center rules, ect... to await your court date up to 30+ days later. UNLESS, you ask to plead guilty and go on to court. They have 'court' 3 times a day, 9am, 3pm, and 7pm. Monday thru Saturday. the jail is designed to be so unpleasant, that you are encouraged to plead guilty and just go ahead and get sentenced so you can be taken to 'minimum security' (I went ahead and took 15 days instead of waiting almost 20 days to try and fight it) and better treatment. You're taken to a building with 2 'pods' set up with 2 man cubicles (no cells with doors,just waist high partitions for SOME privacy while you change clothes, sleep ect.) a day room with tv from 10am to 10:30pm, drink and snack machines... and better treatment. You HAVE to work for the county or the cities in the county doing; trash clean up, beach maintenance, public works, washing patrol cars, ect... or they take you across the street and put you in MAXIMUM SECURITY, where you are locked up 24 hours a day, only being allowed out 2 times a week to shower and 5 minutes on Monday for ONE phone call (if they're not at home, TOUGH).

I spent 7 days in jail over this BS. Because of the way I was treated, I will make EVERY EFFORT to let THE WORLD know how the local government treat tourists and locals alike.

Even the people in charge inside the jail thought I got SCREWED by the NMBPD. The Judge didn't really want me to plead guilty, but I would not be able to go to trial any other way, so he accepted my guilty plea and gave me 15 days, which I WORKED (2 for 1 when you work) down to 7. I just wanted to go back to my job so I could pay my bills.

any else out there have any similar experiences with the cops?

Re: "The Independant Republic"

That sucks, i am so happy i live in canada where if you get caught it is a fine, second time veichle impoundment on the spot and another fine and the 3rd time i have no idea but i be it has something to do with court.

I've been startin to think that Ice T's song "Cop Killer" was'nt that bad of a song. :)

mikeconsig /

Damn straight.

Hey faust, i think i'd just have to burst out with "Does it smell like Bacon or is it just you?"

david f martin /

It's getting worse and worse. Vote Libertarian.

david

Actually, I am a registered libretarian...

I just live in a communist republic. Horry (pronouced oh-ree) county, where Myrtle and North myrtle are located has the motto "The Independent Republic" on all of it's public vehicles. Letting EVERYBODY know flat out, 'Screw you, we're our own freakin' little counrty. If you don't like it, it'll cost you money to leave...'

Independant Republic ??

Reeperette /

(Fair Warning, This one's long, complex, and vaguely political...)

You think that's bad ?

This one's even worse...nothing to do with mopeds, but as far as I am concerned the cops are just one more street gang, and I have utterly no respect for them.

Now laws in general are supposed to protect society, and for the most part even if they're stupid, as long as they cause no harm, I'll leave well enough be - but when a law becomes a tool of oppression and victimisation, I will not obey it.

Consider that most of societies rules have more to do with maintaing the status quo, and keeping those in power where they are, rather than helping that society, and you know where I stand, but anyhow, on to the "Indiana Incident".

When I first met my (now-ex) girlfriend, she was leaving a very broken marriage and had to leave her daughter in the temporary custody of her mother, since the situation in Baltimore was neither stable nor safe for a young child, and this wasn't a decision we particularly liked - since her mother had a long history of abusing her mentally and physically, which, due to her mothers local influance...was always blamed on the child, ignored, or considered fiction when it was reported (gotta love our society, right ?)

So, while we're trying to get and set up a place that IS safe and stable for her daughter, her mother goes to a drinking buddy judge (this would be YOU "Robbie" Bowen), and has a completely illegal closed-doors "hearing" without notification of the parent, nor proper paperwork, nor proper proceedure, and gets an "Adoption" out of sheer revenge for her favorite punching bag (my at-the-time girl) moving beyond her reach.

Now, if you know anything about the law, once an adoption is made, the record is sealed, and therefore no practical evidence is available - EVEN IF IT WAS ILLEGAL, the only proof that it was illegal is now in sealed files the court will not access for you, convenient, eh?

So she goes up there to try to be reasonable with these folks, alone, since her mother completely despises me cause she cannot intimidate me like everyone else in the county.

Her mother tries to kill her, after inviting her in to discuss it, and gets a rude shock, since any girl hanging with me gets good and sufficient self-defense training, and my girl put her on her ass with a busted lip, then got to a phone and called me, who wisely told her to get the hell out of town.

Good move that, her mother goes completely ballistic over her favorite punching bag not laying down and takin it this time, and runs down to the courthouse, and gets a "blank check" warrant for BOTH of us (bear in mind I was in Baltimore), and they let her write in whatever she wanted on it, Breaking and Entering, Trespassing, Felony Battery, etc..

Not satisfied with that level of chicanery, and also not wanting the bogus "Adoption" questioned, she gets a restraining order against my girl ever coming near her kid, not her mom, the kid - you tell me if that doesn't sound a bit strange, since the child was at the babysitters when the incident happened.

All of this is granted without question and expedited by her friendly drinkin-buddy judge, of course, who let her on to another great (and much used) idea of screwery.

They schedule the intial hearing, but black out the date and write a new date, one month later, on the paperwork they send her, setting her up for a "Failure to Appear" bench warrant were she to actually show up - not only that, but the court refuses to appoint counsel since she doesn't reside in Indiana, although State of MI plainly tells me when I ask them it is the district in which the crime occurs that has the responsibility to appoint counsel.

So I dig up some pro-bono guys, and try to talk to the court, and get told, plainly - they would not ALLOW my girl to have a lawyer at this hearing, and if she dared show up with one, they would "arrest his ass too.", due process in action, I guess.

The hearing being an obvious setup, and the chance of rotting in city jail without even a trial, or having an "accident" being rather high, we stayed right where we we're in Michigan, who they then handed the warrants and asked to help.

Michigan tells em "Felony Battery, huh - where's the medical report, because according to law Felony Battery can only be charged if reasonable risk of death exists, and a split lip doesn't qualify", so they then REWRITE the warrant for misdemeanor battery, striking off the other charges since someone spilled in front of too many people that she was invited in, and it wouldn't fly any more.

One corrupt cop, you can maybe do something about, at least go to internal affairs, right ?

What about a whole court system playing yes-man for someone ? or a Judge ?

There's no authority you CAN go to, who will do a damn thing about it....believe me, we tried, it gives new meaning to the words "kangaroo court".

You give people power, and no oversight, no-one they must answer to, and depend only on their goodwill to protect the system, and it's just a ticking bomb, if there's one thing I know damn well it's human nature.

So as it stands, her only recourse is/was to wait till her pyscho mother dies (with health problems and a long history of alcoholism, it prolly won't take much longer) and bet on something her mother didn't realize when she pulled this crackpot adoption.

She made my girls daughter, by law...her younger sister too!

( only in Indiana ::Rolls eyes:: )

So therefore my girl is still next-of-kin, and will be the childs guardian when that happens, of course, then theres the problem of getting into and out of a small town in Indiana without getting caught, oh joy.

Not my problem, since she's not my girl anymore - but it IS my problem that I cannot travel to and/or through Indiana without risk, over an incident I wasn't even present in the state during.

In my time, I have seen more chicanery, disreputable and outright illegal conduct from our "justice" system, our police, and our elected officals, than I have ever seen from the 'criminal element' which was my preferred company for most of my life.

For a crooked individual, to break the law, that's one thing, but when those sworn to uphold it, and oath-bound to do so break the law, that's another entire - and to my mind makes them WORSE than ordinary criminals, since "the system" and the police union will endeavor to protect them for what they have done, while the ordinary 'perp' gets a plea-and-flee public defender.

As for politics, while the Libertarians have merit, their stance on child protection is so weak, and in some cases non-existant or detrimental, that I cannot in good conscience have a damn thing to do with them... especially as I am an Anti-Federalist of the same mind and bent as Patrick Henry was, tho said party doesn't truly exist any more.

An elected official can have their own opinions, but the instant they do not vote the will of the people, they ain't doin their job - it's asinine to ask a politician where they stand on an issue, they are not SUPPOSED to have any stance at all, they are SUPPOSED to ask their constituents what THEY want, and then do that - no matter their own personal feelings about it, that is their job, and clearly spelled out in advance.

Consider that, before you vote for anyone who likes stating their "position" on the "issues", cause if they've already made up their mind, how then are they representing the people, especially when they haven't asked the people what their opinions are ?

We've become a near-totalarianist society governed by wealthy elite who don't give a damn what we think, is it any surprise our cops think they're the gods-be-damned KGB ?

Hell, we're rebuilding the KGB in this country via the Dept of Homeland security, when you get right down to it, they might as well save some paper and just translate their charter into english.

Thing of that is, and what most folks who have issues with the state of things do not take into consideration, is that in order for change to happen, enough people have to WANT those changes to occur, otherwise by forcing it on them you're just as bad as the "bad guys", and not accomplishing anything, nor will you be supported or backed up.

Most americans even now are just too apathetic to demand such changes, plus they've been listening to the gov't holding up damn-near laughable bogeymen at them to cow them into accepting any and all measures reducing their freedom in the name of a "security" that simply cannot exist in the real world - bad things HAPPEN, get used to it.

But, as long as they have food in the fridge, the trains run on time, and there's stuff on TV, most of america could be gerbils inna cage and not care, and so, here we are.

It's maybe not you, and it's certainly not me, but there's plenty enough people willing to just look the other way and let this kinda thing happen, therefore it will continue to happen, and to actively and publicly buck the system isn't gonna get you anything but laughed at, jumped on, and maybe done away with or locked up - it's just that simple.

It's not just cops, it's our whole damn society, and WE made it that way.

Simple as that.

-R

Re: Independant Republic ??

david f martin /

I'm totally with you, Ree. But what else can you do but try to vote the bums out? Just about any other endeavor will get you labeled a "terrorist".

I'm not very optimistic about the future of this world...

david

Re: Independant Republic ??

Nazi Germany got started like that. The Autobahn, Volkswagen ('the peoples car'), public works projects...

Then they set up the Gestapo, at first for 'homeland security.' They started by rounding up 'undesirables.' The drug abusers, criminals, sexual deviants, ect... then they widened the definition of 'undesirables' sexual deviants included gay and lesbians, or anyone else not married just doing 'missionary position.' Judaism became 'undesirable.' It got to where if your neighbor pissed you off, you just made some shit up and and let the secret police haul them off...

How much longer will it be here before that starts to happen? I love my country but I hate the people in charge of it. Like the Founding Fathers of our country, I do not trust government or polititions. I think that absolute power corrupts absolutely.

now if I could just learn Danish, so I could move to Amsterdam like I've always wanted. Taxes are outrageous, but I'd be exempt for 7 years or so... And I'd make a great server in a 'coffee bar'...Free sex with free thinking Danish women... hmmmmmmmm, keeps looking like a better option everyday...

Founding Fathers ?

Reeperette /

>>Like the Founding Fathers of our country, I do not trust government or polititions. I think that absolute power corrupts absolutely.<<

Madison was one of our founding fathers, and it was HIS opinion that we did not need any unwieldly checks and balances system cause men are generally good and would behave themselves.

Pat Henry about wanted to knock his teeth out over that one, especially during one debate where Madison was once again playing the "no one would ever dare stoop so low" card and saying that any protection of the right to bear arms was unnecessary.

In fact it was plainly put that they felt the average american citizen should completely outgun any military personnel.

Many of our founding fathers were, unfortunately, naive idealistic fools - something Pat Henry noticed and did his best to counter with harsh reason, without which the bill of rights would never have existed.

The whole thought processes of our founding fathers are actually available in a document called "The Federalist Papers", which more or less in my mind amounts to the "working notes" of those who wrote the US Constitution, it's very informative on how they thought, and the reasonings behind just about every word, but because of those reasonings and thoughts, it's been prettymuch eliminated from school history classes entire - cause it does NOT agree with our current status quo, quite the opposite, you might say.

If you can't find a copy, your school won't find you one, or whatnot, ask me, cause I have the entire damn thing as a text file, tho a rather large one.

Those who do not learn from History, are doomed to repeat it's failures.

Oh yah, and the idea that this was intended to be a "Christian" nation ? no offense to the beliefs of anyone, but the truth is our founding fathers were mostly agnostic, atheists or diests, and one's who had witnessed brutal acts of religious persecution of all types, they knew full well that to not keep state and belief seperate completely was to invite disaster, whether a belief be good or not, it's only as good as the men who practice it, and when you give a man power over others, you risk corruption.

Therefore they were pretty explicit about America being a nation where any belief that respected the rights of others was as acceptable as any other - and intended it forever remain that way.

Many schools have "revised" history for the sake of political correctness, but the facts are out there for those willing to look beyond what they have been told.

Anyhow, ya want "The Federalist Papers", just ask.

-R

A Sample.

Reeperette /

One Sample of such idiotic thinking comes from Hamilton, in Fed Paper No.29

"There is something so far-fetched and so extravagant in the idea of danger to liberty from the militia, that one is at a loss whether to treat it with gravity or with raillery; whether to consider it as a mere trial of skill, like the paradoxes of rhetoricians; as a disingenuous artifice to instil prejudices at any price; or as the serious offspring of political fanaticism. Where in the name of common-sense, are our fears to end if we may not trust our sons, our brothers, our neighbors, our fellow-citizens? What shadow of danger can there be from men who are daily mingling with the rest of their countrymen and who participate with them in the same feelings, sentiments, habits and interests?"

Gee, SURE we can trust them, yeah, sure we can, right ?

If our founding fathers weren't so damned idealistic, we wouldn't BE up to our arses in this mess.

-R

Re: A Sample.

Personally I think Gorge Orwell's "1984" and "Animal Farm" are more fitting to modern times, but I most certainly would like a copy of "The Federalist Papers" if you would e-mail it to me.

fm9572@sc.rr.com

thank you, my friend

i get pulled over all the time, i live in indiana also.they only tell me to get a helmet, and to go home

but i dont listen

don't need a helmet here, thought you didn't have to have a licence too, but, 7 days in jail changed my mind on that subject...

damn....the pesky porkchops dont play games there

i hate win fucking people rat on people cuz my friend and i got busted for riding on the road i was riding my lawmower and he was riding his ped i got a worning and he got a $150 fine lolz.. then i got stuck riding my bike agen. win i turn 16 in sept and get my ped on the road i will piss thoes rats off and they cant do shit...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account