Re: Little help with Sachs please.

triumph3434 /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

OK, Here it is. Both these pics were taken with the Camera perfecly Perp with the Ground. Notice the angle of the mount. Is it supposed to be flat? sideways? Or up and down? or is it right? As it sits, the pedal rubs on the exhaust. You can see the poor weld job from the previous owner where it connects to the Frame. Perhaps I should just try to get a replacement bar; One that hasnt been broken and rewelded. But i wonder if I could find one.

Also, is it possible that the angle of the mount is correct, and it just sits too far from the rear wheel, or too high off the ground. You can tell its height in the photo. Its about even with the very bottom of the frame where the stand connects. You can also tell its distance from the wheel.

If someone could look at their bike, and give me a quich heads up as to what is wrong, i would really apreciate it.

Thanks

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account