technigas worth it or not?

I was wondering if the technigas pipe is worth it. I ordered it about 3 nights ago and I wanted to know if the pipe is worth the money I spent and is there anything I should know about them.

Re: technigas worth it or not?

nope

oh well.

I have no idea how they work, but I think they are ugly and heavy, and like the Biturbo or Bullet much better. Peace. Jerry.

I don't have any experience with the tecnigas but I have the estoril which is similar in design and performance. I think you'll like it, it should have a wide powerband and I think their built fairly well. One word of advice though, keep an eye on the rear exhaust bracket. It should be ok as long as you don't go hitting any curbs but if it does break off the frame have it welded/reinforced immediately. Without the rear frame exhaust mount the pipe can be damaged and it can put stress on the manifold studs.

yes I ordered the mount also, I have an a55 so my choices in exausts where limited. I have ran with a biturbo but never personally liked it mostly cause of the style.

This may or may not be true, but I've heard that these pipes tend to vibrate a lot, and that is what eventually breaks the Tomos mounting bracket, even if you don't bang it into anything. Peace. Jerry.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Boss is the best pipe I've used so far. Estorils kinda...suck.

Really like my tomos estoril. Hella midrange. But yeah, heavy as hell and I'm still working on getting it on there good n' tight so I don't keep popping leaks and pulling studs. Considered the Next, but estoril, for the price, won me over.

Im OK with Technigas.....Poor weld on Targa needed to be re-welded but all is fine......sounds good, makes really good power....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

the technigas next pipe is awesome and you should be happy you got it. it's the first pipe i'd go for if i ever get a tomos.

the romeo thunderhawk prototype rocks a technigas.

in my experance it jsut added a little lowed to the bike. they arent worth the extra weight that they way. they are very very heavy as fars as moped pipes go.

« Go to Topic — end of thread