TheMopedGuys On Dennis Miller show

TheMopedGuys On Dennis Miller Radio show thusday.

Sorry I didnt have a chance to post before it happened.

Anyone catch the Dennis Miller Radio show yesterday?

Re: TheMopedGuys On Dennis Miller show

any audio?

wtf someone better have video!

haha, Harold the Dennis Miller show is a radio show, but yea, let's get some audio!

Serge Prokofievadactyl /

For some reason, I think it would be easy to get away with saying you were on a radio show that no one ever listens to.

are you sure no one listens to it? cause it seems like thatd be a big waste of money for them to have a radio show if no one was gonna listen to it and the ads and how would they pay for such a thing gosh you should really do some research before you go and say that nobody listens to the show

osprey of Dee'z loinz /

yeah, serge, you coulda at least done a google search.. dang man, your getting soft.

Serge Prokofievadactyl /

I've been using this search engine and I couldn't seem to find anything about dennis miller...

Edward Richardson /

He used to to be brilliantly funny, then after 911 he lost the faith, went over to the Turd Blossom side of things, and became painful to watch.

yea gosh serge.

"Check it":http://www.dennismillerradio.com/

I searched his site for mopeds, but couldn't find a thing. It seems like if you want to listen to past interviews, you have to sign up and pay some fee. Lame.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account