Re: Newb....

troll /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Thank you all for the welcoming. I got the Tomos, looks good but dirty....expected. It looks like new pretty much, some surface rust but it has all the tags and stickers still.......but not for long. It's the metallic blue vomit color, gonna be camo green after I get the 'gine spinning.

I will talk to motion left this week sometime, thanks. Toe Fur, I met you at C's when you saw Nixtreme, like two weeks ago....I was the guy sitting with him. So you sir have the honor of being the one Whom got me going on MA.....

As for being a VET, the state can kiss my dck. Been outta work for like 3 weeks and put in a sht load of apps but no one has called back. The workless force sat with teir thumbs up their a*ses and the vetrep is a stooge pretending to know what he's doing....sorry, stepping off the soapbox.

The 'ped looks good but I gotta get into the case and see how horrid it looks, been in a shed for ten years so it should be okay. the cylinder may need replaced, the rings are pretty much welded to it and the piston sleeve is trash, the head looks okay tho.......so thanks forthe welcome and I do hope to see you guys up at C's soon.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account