Newb....

troll /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

As a Newb I will standforth and tell you that I am Chris or troll as my family calls me. I live in Elkhart, Indiana....not far from Callahans as a matter of fact.

I am 36, an 11 year vet of the U.S. Army and current persona non gratis in the world. A Gulf War vet and former mechanic on anything that rolls, but mainly the M1 tank and the HMMMV, or hummer.

I have owned six honda scoots overthe years, and two Puchs way back in the early 80's.....nothing in the last ten years.

BUT I am looking into rebuilding an 88 tomos, so i will be posting questions quite often for tech support.

If anyone has experience in the customizing area. I have an idea for a custom i would talk over at Callahans.

I look froward to meeting as many of you as possible and to rallies in the future.........

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account