Newb....

As a Newb I will standforth and tell you that I am Chris or troll as my family calls me. I live in Elkhart, Indiana....not far from Callahans as a matter of fact.

I am 36, an 11 year vet of the U.S. Army and current persona non gratis in the world. A Gulf War vet and former mechanic on anything that rolls, but mainly the M1 tank and the HMMMV, or hummer.

I have owned six honda scoots overthe years, and two Puchs way back in the early 80's.....nothing in the last ten years.

BUT I am looking into rebuilding an 88 tomos, so i will be posting questions quite often for tech support.

If anyone has experience in the customizing area. I have an idea for a custom i would talk over at Callahans.

I look froward to meeting as many of you as possible and to rallies in the future.........

Re: Newb....

call devin at motion left mopeds in elkhart

toe fur threadkiller /

gimme a call. i love callahan's and mopeds. and one of our fellow motion lefters just landed a job at callahans.

maybe we can has coffee soon?

by the way, there's a whole branch of us here in elkhart. and by whole branch, i mean like five people that go bowling.

aw, newbs :]

greetings, if you served in the armed forces I find you to be a persona most grata! I respect your service, our country does as well f the libs, they could not hold thier views if it was not for people serving in the military! god bless you sir! that said if you can work on tanks and humvees mopeds should be easy for you and you will have a blast riding them.

Thank you all for the welcoming. I got the Tomos, looks good but dirty....expected. It looks like new pretty much, some surface rust but it has all the tags and stickers still.......but not for long. It's the metallic blue vomit color, gonna be camo green after I get the 'gine spinning.

I will talk to motion left this week sometime, thanks. Toe Fur, I met you at C's when you saw Nixtreme, like two weeks ago....I was the guy sitting with him. So you sir have the honor of being the one Whom got me going on MA.....

As for being a VET, the state can kiss my dck. Been outta work for like 3 weeks and put in a sht load of apps but no one has called back. The workless force sat with teir thumbs up their a*ses and the vetrep is a stooge pretending to know what he's doing....sorry, stepping off the soapbox.

The 'ped looks good but I gotta get into the case and see how horrid it looks, been in a shed for ten years so it should be okay. the cylinder may need replaced, the rings are pretty much welded to it and the piston sleeve is trash, the head looks okay tho.......so thanks forthe welcome and I do hope to see you guys up at C's soon.

_I respect your service, our country does as well f the libs, they could not hold thier views if it was not for people serving in the military!_

Keller, what the hell does that mean? So, liberals have no appreciation for those in the service? That's crap and you know it. Everyone supports the troops - it's the war that people don't agree with. As for treatment of our military, I don't think that Conservatives really have a leg to stand on right now.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account