length tuning exhaust

can i make a way to change the length of exhaust and being able to change it with out welding then cutting then welding then cutting then welding and doing that a billion times. doesn't really have to hold for going down the road or any thing, just bench testing when the pipe will kick in.

p.s this is an fa 50 which will soon have a bi turbo

Re: length tuning exhaust

come on some one has got to have some idea i saw a guy using pipe connectors i will try those tomorrow

Jason Luther /

the calculus

the fluctions

the Gordon Jennings Two Stroke Tuning handbook.

maybe slip a larger pipe over a smaller one and clamp it down..

thank u some one who didn't tell me math i could do the math but i don't have all of the numbers like stroke and rpms i want it to kick in at

That will be tough with an expansion chamber as they are conical and not cylindrical,unless you can get enough change by lengthening or shortening the header pip, in which case two clamps and a pieces of sheet metal wrapped around a strait part that has been cut,

no i have the expansion chamber and i have the header i just have to figure out how far back/forward i have to attach it i will try the bigger pipe idea and see if that works

« Go to Topic — end of thread