Puddle Cutters Rally o8: housing/loaners

Fuck your Boys Club /

This is the rally of the year. Last year it was the rally of the year. So come rally! let us know if you need a floor to crash on, a loaner ped, new tazer scars, eric sabatino in short shorts, dance off pants off parties, free beer, epic total xaos rides, cuddle puddles, or just plain awesome.

oh, or rides from the airport.

Re: Puddle Cutters Rally o8: housing/loaners

Fuck your Boys Club /

harold? can you please delete one of these? oops!

Plane ticket to Portland for less than $550 would be rad. Fuck it. Ima start walking now.

its a drag I can not get work off. I've been meaning to get to the pacific north west for far too long now.

Try southwest for cheap ish flights.

So, rally organize-type people... You need my huge redneck truck for a sag wagon? It'll hold 12 mopeds with the gate up, and I may be able to get my mobile 2 stroke tank re-fueler thing together (hell who needs 3 tanks on a truck?)

I may or may not have a moped running.

Fuck your Boys Club /

we love you, Mike Bartell! if you don't have a running ped & want to ride chase I'm sure we'd be more than happy to have you, since i'm sure you'd actually show up and understand that running lights is part of driving chase. these have been problems in the past, i hear :/

I kind of like running chase... I know because it really sucks to be left behind in a town you don't know. If I do have a runner by then, I'll let someone else drive the truck.

Anyone know a source for a decent volume fuel pump? I seriously think it would kick ass if I could convert one of the tanks on my truck to moped refueling duties.

I want to go:(

I think next year we might be able too....

Fuck your Boys Club /

what? chuck? srsly!? not coming? bummer!

sigh if only portland was closer. maybe next year.

Fuck your Boys Club /

jesus zane..come to the rally! you can ride your tall bike :)

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account