Re: mopeds are invisible?!?!

Ja'Far Rogers /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Speaking of fucked up drivers...

Me and my girl were driving on a relatively full street yesterday around lunch time and there's someone in a yellow Scooby van weaving left and right in between lanes and we're thinking "wtf!". So, he goes on the highway ram with us still swerving left and right and doing only about 55mph. We finally break free and change lanes and pull up next to him, what do we see? Some late 50ish early 60ish dude rolling a freakin joint and trying to drive with his elbows...I peeped him just as he was licking them wrapping the ziggies. Needless to say my girl changed lanes pronto, driving while high isn't a HUGE deal (the great majority of accidents while intoxicated is alcohol) but shit...he could park then roll the joint instead of doing it on the damn highway. sheesh

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account