Mike Rafter rules

I just got treated by Mike Rafter. $20 for a bing 14mm ZA50 manifold and carb shipped from Cali to my door step.

I'm so excited to no longer have two slowpeds.

Re: Mike Rafter rules

I second that notion, he sure does! My Morini M1 is in prime shape now b/c of him

He treated me to a used Homoet 6p for 80 bux shipped, and a hand-made custom-tuned pipe for 200 shipped with free paper towels in case i get too excited to contain myself (yes, really). Not that that's been a problem for me or anything... shifts eyes

Tom Rainwater /

I can't wait to try his 'tuning' kit he sent to me, he has the knowledge to help things along when I had just about given up. Kudos.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

tuning kit? cool.

I love my n8p.

Helped me with a tire and gave me a spark plug once. He let my buddy troy sleep at his house when we came up for total let down. I think I love this guy. Too bad he is already Married. He IS married right? If not, I need his phone number.

I love him! Thanks for everything Rafter!

He let pretty much EVERYBODY sleep at his house; one of the best slumber parties ever, minus the hangover, but that wasn't his fault.

Thanks again! You can come to Reno anytime; bring the rest of the squids too.

He's also a good dancer. ...I think?

rafter kicks ass. i got my sealed bearing snowflakes and they just keeep onnnnn ssspppiinnniiinnn

Woah! I just saw this. Thanks you guys. I will try to botch some shit up soon as I can.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account