show me your moped shed

hi,

i want to build a shed for mopeds and i wondering if anyone had any tips?

thanks

Re: show me your moped shed

I have 2 Batavus stored in my van now. The van was $600 from craigslist and lasted 2 years, it needs brake lines now. I live in an apartment so this is actually my only option.

1212082190_moped_shed.jpg

hey mini vans rock for moped storage. After i took out the back seat i had TONS of room in my 95 dodge caravan. Fits one and you can work on it in there just get some ratchet straps and secure that thing and itll go every with you... nice too if your shitty van breaks down and you have to ride for help... or if you park and are lazy and dont want to walk...

toe fur threadkiller /

i stored my moby in my '93 dodge caravan for a long time.

now i store shit in one of the two broken down vans int eh front yard. or i just leave in front of hte front door, where i was working on it last.

backyards, tarps, and two-by-fours.

could you also post mapquest directions to your house and likely times that your out?

Just cuase your paranoid dont mean somebody could read this and get an idea.

Luckily ( or unluckily ) as i tell people, my neighbors are like Dale from king of the hill, but really kinda violent and looking to go out and take someone with them. LOL

No No NO. You have to build a fallout style vault. That way if the bomb drops, your mopeds will be safe.

we use a garage.

Haha, no way! My personal portable moped workstation (version 1.0) was a '92 Plymouth Voyager. Minivans FTW!

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

from the wilds of Marietta, GA...

it's about 14' x 20', with a pull down ladder to get to the little loft area. I didn't build it, was here when I bought the house... the previous owner had recently run wiring from the main which is handy. the floor is just plywood so i keep tarps down to catch the inevitable messes.

~marc

toe fur threadkiller /

minivans own.

although, i'm trying to upgrade to a busted-ass boxtruck.

« Go to Topic — end of thread