Kalamazoo News Coverage?

Anyone see us on the news over the weekend? I saw a dude with a big camera at 1977 at the BBQ and heard talk of some news coverage. I wanna see it. Someone know of a website for the news channel that covered it?

Re: Kalamazoo News Coverage?

My mom (yup, lame, I know) told me about some news 3 coverage of the BBQ and said that Eric Sabitino was on the news for a bit.

I was wondering the same thing earlier today. I searched, but I couldn't find anything -- and that included news channel 3. But it wouldn't be unheard of for me to miss something. Can anyone provide a direct link?

bump.

content please.

someone has to have something on this. I mean, I say Eric get shot in the ass while on camera. I know it's on the news someplace.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

One of my co-workers asked me for my autograph, I was in it ever so briefly. For whatever reason news 3 doesn't have the clip on their website...

Why the hell not? Maybe it was just some filler story. Guess they didn't hear about all the traffic tickets! It would have been a bigger deal then, I'd think.

it's part of the conservative media's effort to cover up the fact that people are trying to be efficient with their gas.

Too much tinfoil in that last comment.

actually most media is liberal right now fox is conservative right now and thats about it

The media is no longer liberal. That's a nice myth that the right-wing radio hosts like to keep going. Most media nowadays is corporate owned. Most corporations aren't too liberal. Faux News just happens to be more open about it than the others.

For those of you that complain about facts:

In 2004, Bagdikian's revised and expanded book, The New Media Monopoly, shows that only 5 huge corporations -- Time Warner, Disney, Murdoch's News Corporation, Bertelsmann of Germany, and Viacom (formerly CBS) -- now control most of the media industry in the U.S. General Electric's NBC is a close sixth.

thanks corporate New$

if channel 3 had a clip on every moped rally or moped thing they had covered in the past it would take up half their website.

kidding...but for reals. kind of a bummer that they don't have a clip up, especially when the guy "in charge" is a decepticon.

Slip, cup to lip.

daves just mad because hes really old and has wrinkly balls

As least I have balls huffy. You are incapable of standing for anything, but seem to fall for everything. And you've been a major asshole here before, so I just consider the source. Have fun paying next month for your wit.

from Chuck Closterman's "Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs"

"Are media outlets controlled by massive, conservative corporations? Well, of course they are. Massive conservative corporations own everything. Are most individual members of the media politically liberal? _Absolutely_. If talented writers honestly thought the world didn't need to be changed, they'd take jobs in advertising that are half as difficult and three times as lucrative"

He goes on to say that even though this is true, it doesn't matter (at least in the newspaper) because everything is based on deadlines and the information received is based on who is called, and who responds first. Every person who responds after the first response and before the deadline won't be heard purely, but based on what was first heard.

Zeke, I know that the media is largely liberal, I was being sarcastic and I had somebody on my case about liberal vs. conservative media the night before that.

"BLAH BLAH LOU DOBBS" is all I really heard. Thank you Leinenkugel's. :-D

excuse me, "Klosterman"

Awesome book, btw. I suggest it to anybody. Wade got me to read it and it's really interesting. Lot's of pop culture stuff which is fun.

« Go to Topic — end of thread