Inidan - The Four Cylinder Moped!

Four cylinder, four stroke, what's the difference? But it was the only one, ever, to have that.

"Indian Ebay Auction":http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INDIAN-AMI-50-FOUR-CYLINDER-MOPED-PARTS-BOOK_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34240QQihZ015QQitemZ250252672940QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Title - INDIAN AMI-50 FOUR CYLINDER MOPED PARTS BOOK

Description - You are bidding on a copy of an archived Indian AMI-50 moped parts book. Every part is pictured with part # for this rare (ONLY 4 CYCLE MOPED EVER!) Indian moped , 33 pages , Happy Bidding!!

Re: Inidan - The Four Cylinder Moped!

4 cycle and 4 stroke mean the same thing.

4 cylinder is a motor with 4 cylinders and pistons, etc. No moped has that unless someone made it that way afterwards.

4 stroke has valves, and a seperate crank case oil. You don't mix the gas on 4 stroke motors. Most vehicles are 4 stroke.

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Psssst, Deezy. I think he was poking fun at the auction guy :D

(at least I think he was)

A-yup!

Okay. I did think he must know better.

Vimy Ridgeway /

So we just post jokebait now? I think Mr. Zackus was just trying to be helpful.

man am i glad they didnt make a 4 cylinder indian 1 cylinder is enough of a pain in the ass

and no indian is not the only 4 stroke moped ever

Re: Indian - The Four Cylinder Moped!

Leon Swarmer /

four cylinder, four stroke Indian mo.oops

1212029199_4_4_indian.jpg

yeah thats a real american indian not a 50cc taiwan made piece of shit with the indian name on it

Beautiful. I'd ride that motorcycle. Someone should custom up an Indian moped to look like an old school shovel head style motorcycle.

« Go to Topic — end of thread