What handle bars do these look like?

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Feel kinda dumb asking this but what handle bars are on the magnum in this pic? Are they clubman's? I am trying to style my bike after this but not sure if the drop on clubman's is too much.

I was thinking of putting these on...

http://www.motostrano.com/analhasulow.html

Opinions?

What handle bars do these look like?

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Damn. forgot the original pic... What do THESE handlebars look like? Clubmans?

1212015164_66846.jpg

Re: What handle bars do these look like?

those are flat clubmans. harder to find. most of the ones floating around are vintage, i had a set on my monza 4sl, put them on my mb5, sold mb5 before swtich bars. STUPID.

eventually i got sick of looking for another pair and made my own, kinda. but yeah u can find them in europe or randomly here in the buy/sell forum. just tell people u are looking for the flat ones, not angled.

they were also standard on the puch limited edition magnum.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

THANKS MAN! That explains it... very helpful pic too. I thought they looked slightly different than I had seen before. I am posting a WTB now I guess.

Those are clubmans with no drop. The ones that drop down seem a bit easier to get either shouldn't be a problem to find.

are they these? cause if they are, not so hard to find

1212016338_dropbarsw.gif

ehh those look kinda like them. but the angle is different. the stock ones are much more evenly curved and dont KILL your wrists the way that most clubmans do.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Think it would just be easiest to get the 1977 ones and just bend them?

if you are good at pipe bending you could, but its not easy if you arent.

i would just buy the 1977 ones. unless you plan on taking your bike on really long trips its not that big of a deal. i have used 2 different "angled clubans" 2 different "flat" clubamans and one "adjustable" set of clubmans. all of them are uncomfortable on long rides. some more than others.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Ok thanks man.

« Go to Topic — end of thread