SACHS OR PUCH

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

Ok so i already have a malaguti and two tomos but want another cause the girlfriends paying. should i get a 1981 puch maxi lux for 500 "maybe go less" or a 1980 sachs town for around 400?

Re: SACHS OR PUCH

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

what do you want out of the bike?

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

i think im gonna start collecting and restoring. but i want somthing dependable. easier to get parts for puch. pretty much somthing that im gona have for a while that i dont have to fix everyday like the malaguti

Puch.

Sachs! Everyone has Puch.

Everyone in Reno has a Sachs. We have like 4 or 5 Sachs and only 2 Puchs!

my bf's stock eagle II does 40 mph with the d cylinder... otherwise though, my foxi is extremely hard to find parts for and goes just over 30. Sachs are hit or miss. Easy to find most engine parts, but not frame parts. I say get the puch.. theyre easy to work on and easy to find parts for.

Tom Rainwater /

You get the bikes, I want the girl. LOL

Puch are a dime a dozen and you can make fast easy.

Sachs are such a good ride, harder to make fast.

IMHO!

Sachs are super reliable, super easy to work on, performance wise they are better to leave stock.other than that its a toss up

go Puch if you want to go fast and Sachs if your gf just wants to ride. Puch has a huge parts support and performance, where as the Sachs has so few performance and NOS parts. Have to custom fabricate alot ie. exhaust. But my Sachs has been super reliable so far. I still kinda want a Puch

your girlfriend is buying you a moped?! awesome.

Go puch! Sachs has the press fit drive gear. spin the fucker your screwed

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

cool thanks alot guys the puch guy dropped the price to 200 so im gonna go check it out again then decide. when i get it ill post pictures

« Go to Topic — end of thread