OT - Am I just being irrational?

Last summer, I broke up with my girlfriend. Haven't talked to her since early last fall.

Since then, I have learned that my parents are still talking to her parents. And, I found out, my parents were invited, and will attend, her graduation party.

Doesn't it seem odd to anybody else? This just kinda... Gives me the heeby jeebys.

--Scott

Re: OT - Am I just being irrational?

Mike Monigold /

I don't see any problem with it at all. Obviously your parents like her and her parents more than you do. Live and let live, I say. Just because you broke up with her doesn't mean that they have to!

Just my .02

Yeah...your parents and her parents are friends...just cause they became friends while you two were dating doesnt mean they have to break up when you do. Awkward for you, perhaps, but perfectly reasonable.

umm are you in eight grade or something? no that's not weird.

Judging by the fact that you own an Arrow I'd say, yes you are being irrational.

Yeah that a wierd part of growing up, odd at first isnt it.

Better get used to it.

At least it means ya bringing home nice people.

As long as you got it wet it doesn't even matter.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

I think you're the only sane one in the whole bunch, I'd get out of there as quick as you can.

~marc

« Go to Topic — end of thread