Black Magnum from Myrons, is it stolen?

ok, so I'm riding to the corner store and this homeless looking dude asks about my moped. he says his buddy has a couple for sale and to give him my number. So I give him the number and got a call the next day. The guy is at a hotel and says I have to pick him up and drive him across town to check out the peds. It was like 10 at night, so I opted to try the next day, which is today. He claims they are these super peds from Myrons, one being a black magnum. I'm going to try to meet with the guy today, but i want to see if anybody here has heard of some bikes possibly stolen from Myrons or otherwise. It just sounds fishy and I don't want to get myself into some kind of trouble.

Re: Black Magnum from Myrons, is it stolen?

osprey of Dee'z loinz /

well, they never made a black magnum,,, made a black john players edition,

call shaun up and see if he knows anything about it... sounds kinda sketchy,

might end up on a rigid black magnum...

yeah, i know there's no black magnum, i'm sure its custom or something. he also claims it appeared in some film or something. i'll give shaun a call!

"might end up on a rigid black magnum…"

yeah, i heard those really hurt your ass after riding them for a while.

probably did an internet search and Myrons Mopeds came up. Sounds like some kinda scheme, but i doubt the peds came from Myrons.

rob dude where the hell is your logic? youre bringing cash to some questionable persons place, where youre not familiar with? bring Mace or something man...

yeah, like a few extra friends.

Tom Rainwater /

Rob, first call shaun and second get the police to follow you,,.

I heard Benji from treats had some wierd black magnum ltd or something.

?????????????????????????????????????????

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account