Holy crap Craigslist!

I am probly not the only person that saw this, though it was only up for a short time (probly cause the guy got 400 emails in 30 minutes). Some guy in Iowa was Suzuki RK67 like this:

for $200. Water cooled (boo), but 50cc 2 cylinder, 17.5k redline, 105mph and 14 gears. Impractical, uncomfortable, not street-legal...but holy crap I would drive the hell out of it.

Re: Holy crap Craigslist!

can't imagine why it would be street legal. It is a really cool bike, but I wouldn't ride it in fear of plowing in to a car

fuck

I know, ben...I was trying to hard to scheme a way to get it.

did it have the fairing, too?

Dunno, he didnt post pictures. He might list it again, but I'm sure by now he knows it's worth more than $200. So F'ing hot, though. The only way it could be any better is if it were one of the equivalent Italian bikes, but it would sure as hell do until I find one of those.

hahahaha. hell yes. well, you post some pics when you find a MV agusta or a FB mondial. beautiful. old italian bikes are amazing.

I posted this link a while back...did you get a chance to look at it? Itll keep you busy for days. It's almost enough to make a grown man weep.

http://www.piccolibastardi.it/foto_curiosita.htm

Mostly this one:

Which is actually street legal, and which I would trade all my bikes and maybe my left nut for. Lefty wouldnt last long riding that thing everywhere anyway.

where are those...i want to buy them now

Yeah, Im pretty sure most of those are in northern Italy, around Torino, Bolzano, and I think that group is out of Fruili.

« Go to Topic — end of thread