Re: To Brennan O.

John Hannibal Smith /

arguing about this shit on a thread is kind of pointless dont ya think?

Holy crap Tommy, holy crap!!

Sometimes I have jokes (but only bad ones cause I am from California).

toe fur threadkiller /

this is possibly my favourite thread ever.

so true

I wish that I had the patience to read it all, but I don't...

What I know:

1) Brennan is a stand up dude who is really nice and would help anyone.

2) David most definately comes off as a errogant prick. Come one dude, really?

Speaking big words definately makes you sound smart and it's believable, but posting them on the web makes me think you check the thesaurus on dictionary.com and spend way too long crafting your intelligent sounding posts.

3) Loading a bunch of mopeds in a van is a bitch and usually requires removing a wheel, sometimes mirrors and definately fenders... It's also not unheard of for shit to get broken or scratched when you shove a bunch of bikes in a van.

That being said, if you are worried about your shit getting broke, load your bike up in your own ride with blankets and shit and drive yourself. OR at least load the fucker yourself in the van if you can't take it. Don't ask someone to help you out, disassemble your ped to make it fit in the van and then blast them on our forum. Dick move.

What I don't know:

How taking a dudes flywheel cover off a Puch would help it fit. However this doesn't make Brennan a fucker. Maybe they needed the extra few millimeters of space?

_How taking a dudes flywheel cover off a Puch would help it fit. However this doesn’t make Brennan a fucker. Maybe they needed the extra few millimeters of space?_

To be honest, I think everyone is sevcetly wondering that.

Either way, it doesn't really matter. The kid should have been there to decided whether he wanted his ped disassembled so that it could be stuffed into a van. Then, if he decided that it was ok, he could have done it himself. Same deal on the way back.

I think I figured it out. It's one of those nice chrome ones and Brennan removed it so that it wouldn't get all dented and scratched.

No, but it's still amusing to think about.

"Dudes, there's now way this is gonna fit."

"Take off the pedals and it should slide right in."

"No, I have a better idea. Take off the flywheel cover."

"Good idea."

When TBS first started we had a whit minivan that we got 7 mopeds into... We had to strip them down and put them back together. It sucks, but you gotta use the resources that you have... Sometimes shit would get broke. The price you pay to rally. Also, never take a broken ped to a rally and expect to fix it there. Bring a running bike to a rally and have fun. He must be new at this...

Wow!! Brennan it sure seems like you are the victim here, but that is only because most people reading this post were not privy to your post on the members forum. You only did this to piss him off, and it looks like you suceeded. If you had issues with the man you should have taken it up face to face when you had the chance. I love you man but this was just wrong. Just so everyone has the facts about what happened, here is some more reading material.

BBQ 14 - Great Job / Photos

Total bummer to see this. Seriously, total bummer.

ha! painful echo's a bitch. this shit happens all the time. What a way to be a lame and rat someone out, without being big enough to take responsibility for it. if you wanna break the code of the mem's only forum, don't be a fucking lame and hide behind a made up name. totally retarded. Like right here. I'm about to rat myself out as having amazing fashion sense, AND rat Jake out because he has a crush on me.

Re: TBS : BPHHR2H2D : Save Your Soul

Author: bfa (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)

zachary

Date Posted: 05-29-08 15:27

how many people are going to wear sweat pants? seriously, my money’s on at least 4. I’m not gonna bet on how many fake boners vs how many real boners.

Reply To This Message

Author: jaker (12.161.100.---)

jaker

Date Posted: 05-29-08 15:53

im looking forward to seeing your sweatpants tuxedo for prom zach.

Reply To This Message

Author: bfa (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)

zachary

* Date Posted: 05-29-08 16:01

ha! I think my shit’ll be better than that. SPEEDO TUXEDO

And I'm fucking man enough to take credit!

LAME.

Lame. I'm glad they're making this a pay site for non-members next month, that should get rid of most of the riff-raff.

I'm glad they didn't take my advise and put my half eaten hot dog in his exhaust. I would have felt bad.

« Go to Topic — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.