Hey chris Moped warehouse!!!

I only need the last 3 parts for my garelli

I want to change the rear sprocket to a 42 tooth rear. Will the one on your site that is universal fit grimeca rims for a 1981 super sport xl, they are mag rims, and it says they are universal

I have a 15mm delorto carb I have been burning up plugs really bad I ordered it with a #72 jet, It fouls them out in a week. What jet size should I get. I am running the 65cc kit, with a uni air filter and a polini exhaust, would a 19mm intake help. Im onlybreaking in the kit at half throttle for 300 miles and a few tanks of gas is that ok too?. thanks

Re: Hey chris Moped warehouse!!!

JUST OPEN HER UP AND GO FULL THROTTEL MAKE THAT THING FLY DOWN THE RODE

Chris MWH /

Fran I will check the specs on the sprocket. I have many others in stock as well. That is the only one on the site because I have a ton of them from a manufacturer buyout. For the intake The 19 mm intake would give you more top end but it will not work with your 15 mm dellorto. it is sized for The 17 mm amal or the dellorto phgb 18mm carb that we have. You should get excellent results with the 15 mm carb and the stock intake manifold as long as your intake is not the super restricted one. The uni filter does make it run leaner so a larger jet is usually in order but 72 is probalby bit large. I would think more around a 66 size. How do your plug chops look? Glad to hear your breaking it in properly. Myself I am always too impatient (with my own moped) and usually end up eating up 1/3 of their life in the first few days.

Chris MWH

do you have a # 66 or 65 fuel jet for a dellorto 14.12 sha carb and a delorto 15.15. thanks, are they the one advertised on the site

Chris MWH /

no prblem on the 66 jet. 65 is not made

I have dellorto 15-15 with either a manual choke that you push down or with the cable opperated style.

On any carburetor you can substitute the jet that it comes stock with with the size of your choice for N/C

They also come with the air filter and higher flow air box set up.

Chris MWH

parts needed att. chris

I just got paid I only ed the rear 42 toothsprcket for my 1981 garelli super sport xl. Ithas a silver rear Grimeca mag wheel. I has a 50 tooth on it now. I mounts with 4 holes. Do you have a #65 jet for the delorto 14.12 sha carb.

Since this info and part numbers isnt on the site if you do have these 2 parts how do I order them off of your site, could you include the prices and if you could shipping inf, my Zip is 18634. Thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account