SUNSET RIDERS wednesday ride!

do you live on the west side of SF? does it matter? come ride with us! we follow the philosophy of the beach. laid back mellow rides, and group mentality. we meet every wed. night at 10pm at pittsburghs pub, 48th and judah in the outer sunset. come out for beer, pool, and moped ridin. brought to you by the SUNSET RIDERS.

WEST SIDE IS THE BEST SIDE!

Re: SUNSET RIDERS wednesday ride!

Kim Jong illest /

bump

anyone have a loaner? The chief has been crippled until further notice

anyone got a good left hand?

;p

Kim Jong illest /

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

Kim Jong illest /

no you dont.

that looks ALOT more painful than what I'm going through.

;]

I'll roll through pittsburg after i get off work, 10:15-10:20ish.

P.S. I figured out why my bike wasn't idling, it's because my clutch cable is to tight, and when i steer to the left it pulls the cable and so goes the clutch, which kills my engine.

Kim Jong illest /

dude that white haired guy is a NUT! he invited me in and made me wear a hawaiian shirt. hes either a mad genius, or a total basket case. i cant tell yet.

hahahahaha. that's so funny. That's the same conclusion I came to about him. He's a damn good engineer though, and pretty good company if you give him a chance, although it may be because I've got a few screws loose myself.

-ed,

ps I'll drive by the pitts after work, is that where you guys are meeting?

Kim Jong illest /

yessir

oh man, btw do you guys have an extra 12v5watt bulb? Either my wiring was bad or the bulbs i got at Kragen was to high in watts, because when i screwed them in they didn't work.

Kim Jong illest /

i have some 1157s

Kim Jong illest /

bump

Kim Jong illest /

lets do it. see ya at 10 folks.

Love all you sunset riders, but we're backed up at work and i'm gonna be wrapped up for a couple days.

My Friends Sunny and Jackie are coming out tonight, please welcome them with open arms, they're super cool, say hi for me.

I'm be out from under this pile of work soon.

Kirk

pretty fun dudes.

getting pulled over was epic. fuck a tail light.

ed, get that polini on there man!

ripping will follow shortly after.

Kim Jong illest /

WOW! possibly our best ride ever! SUNNY, JACKIE, WHAT HAPPENED? Nonetheless an epic ride. BRYAN! glad we could meet, ride, and bury the hatchet. right off the get go, my exhaust blew clean off the jug, and the upper threads were smooth as silk, there was no fixing it so what did we do? i cut the string off my hoodie and tied the exhaust on with the idea that as soon as it caught on fire, id head home. it never did happen but it was LOUD AS FUCK! the sunset riders took new territory tonight as we cruised to the marina, the embarcadero, SOMA, and the mission, as well as the usual SR grounds. good thing we were able to BS our way around those cops. that was funny as hell. even with the harley level exhuast noise they still bought it. bryan keep blasting us from out of nowhere, and ed stayed steady on his amazing stock bike. absolutly our best ride yet. lets make next week even better. see you there guys.

oops sorry, brenden was still logged on my comp haha

definitely rad guys...

i'll try to come out more often

yea, definitely had a great time, i can't wait to get that polini on there, i hope i'll have it up by next week. Oh and I took my spark out and replaced it with my spare, it starts and idles like a kitten's purr.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account