Oil Premix Tube

Has anyone ever used something like this to make filling up at stations easier?

You could use 2 for filling up a gallon (little rich) or 1 for my tank thats only .63 gallons.

Re: Oil Premix Tube

I gots one o thems!

Thank you Quarter Kick dudes! You rule. Most useful free junk I got over the weekend.

why not just use one of these and refill it?

why not just use one of these and refill it?

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07136548000P

50ml = 1.69oz BTW :)

whisky business rally pack had them complete with bourbon. drink whiskey, do not rinse, use to premix, ride a bourbon and two-stroke fueled moped (which i think just makes your moped ride 30% angrier).

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

It seemed like everyone had these when we stopped at gas stations during the Kzoo rides. It seemed like everyone mixed in their tanks too. I was one of the few weirdos with a gas can and a small bottle to measure with.

Eh, it works.

I used the little black bottles for a while. I've been looking for an alternative though, seeing as how the black bottles are hard to fill properly since they're not see-thru. I like the tubes cause they fit in my bag better and they're made for that specific purpose.

My recurring thouoght while looking through those 275 photos - Moped girls are cute, but there aren't enough of them.

« Go to Topic — end of thread