Hi all together,
first nice greetings from "overseas".
I'm a German engineer here in Michigan who has just finished to complete my restored NSU Quickly S23, MY. 1965 which I brought over in my luggage (by plain).
As I'm not familiar with the registration here in Michigan
I need the help of you:
- Basically, what did I need to registrate/to make the baby
here legal in the USA?
- Where can I get documents/papers for it?
- Can someone provide me with an English copy (PDF)
of NSU Quickly vehicle documents?
- Must I make some modification for the USA
(I have no brake light, 2 gear, mirrors and horn are missing)
- Can I travel with the baby to Canada (Niagara Falls)?
I know, lot's of question but hopefully some can help.
Herman the German