sliding...

on the pavement.

thats right creatures and others... i bit it on my way home after the ride. 3 blocks from my house.

gravel? maybe...

alcohol? maybe...

godzilla? definitely.

the left side of my body is in pain, bleeding, and missing skin.

good times indeed.

wait...

no?

i dont know. lesson learned, i hope. they have been repaving and tearing up valencia FOREVER, and i wasnt thinking about it (thats where the alcohol comes in, plus adrenaline from the ride) and i slid out... probably a good 20 ft.

think the bikes alright, might need a new fork and headlight.

ouch.

aaaand

ouch.

Re: sliding...

word.

i got an ugly load of road rash from a hit and run a week ago.

wait till u scab up and let the fun begin.

anyone know of good shit to reduce scarring? i hear mederma is the business.

bummer man.

we still gotta race.

fuck valencia.

japanese folks have this little jar full of a very fatty oil. turns out its from bears. it's amazing at curing scars!

i'll try to take some photos of the little jar later, if you have a japanese friend they can read it to you or tell you where to get it. its super expensive too. like $50 for 1.5 ounces.

Vitamin E or Teatree oil work wonders as well. Just dilute the teatree oil first...its really strong.

Kuro Neko Neko

yeah, valencia is usually just annoying on my bike... now, it really annoys the left side of my body.

we can race soon... but right now, i hurt....

and just last week, i fell on my bike, on my right side... similar scrapes and bruises, only not as bad (20mph vs 30mph)

maybe i will buy new tires now.

andrew that sucks, i have been mostly riding my slow as shit foxi for the last couple of weeks and i usually take valencia home so all of the nasty torn up road doesn't make to much of a difference because it doesn't even get up to full speed between stoplights.

haha.

yeah, it was a good night otherwise though.

i need new pants and jacket too. suuucks.

« Go to Topic — end of thread