rock me amadeus.

thanks to the puddle cutters, whom i owe my left lung to, my puch breathed it's first breath of life in years.

i want to take on rallies. i heard portlanders going to bomb prom?

anyway, thanks again ladies and guys. WOO MOPED.

Re: rock me amadeus.

seriously the prettiest maxi i've ever seen, let us know how the jetting works out, i'm guessing 72 will be right. there are some cutters going to bomb prom, you'll have to ask zach the details.

yo post a pic of that hot ass puch fully assembled. i want to see.

rock me amadeus.

Cutters are flying to Bomb Prom. You can do that, or just wait for Hold my beer and then save dollars for the SF rally, which will probably be the best rally of the year.

Come to Cincy... Brennan will be here. Right B?

hold my beer = best rally of 08. srsly

future vic already went to it.

Oh hells yeah I'll be there, Mr. Rice. Can't wait!

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

amadeus was the first movie i ever seen on VHS.

I love that movie!

But then again my weakness is music, after females.

I want to rally!

Anybody wanna buzz montana with me?

oh man I cant wait to see that thing all together. the pics of just the frame were enough for me.

well on re-checking my schedule i actually am moving to my new swanky apartment the weekend of bomb prom. also that sunday is my birthday! yay!

anyone in portland should celebrate with me. and if you're not in portland, celebrate in spirit.

I'll celebrate, just remind me that that is what I'm doing that day!

And yes I wanna see that ped of yours all together. I wanna also see whitewalls on it someday.

I also want to see a picture, because I actually plan on painting my Puch a similar color. I don't believe they make whitewalls to fit a Puch. You can get Gazelles for a Puch though. You can get whitewalls for a Tomos, but they are very crappy tires compared to Gazelles, and whitewalls wouldn't look right on most Tomos mopeds. Before my daughter finally decided a car was not in her immediate future, and took my black '03 ST, I was going to strip it down, paint the wheels red, put wide whitewalls on it, and make a rat rod out of it. Peace. Jerry.

Emily, my BDay is the week before yers! we're gonna do something fun! Since I'll be proming it up with Emilie on yer birthday, I'm gonna pretend yer BDay is my BDay, and we'll have double party magics. Okay?

I want to rally! -Deezy.

This needs to happen. see attachment.

1212066578_deezy.jpg

sounds sweet. as long as cake is present.

Yep, Emily was discussing whitewalls earlier, and I suggested using tire paint to make whitewalls, as whitewalls that size are VERY rare indeed!

I kinda think she's waiting to see if it works for me before she attempts it.

Agreed to the deepest depths of my spleeny spleen spleen!

I have been tossing around the idea of trying to get to the Seattle Blood Drive 6 this year. I just gotta convince my wife that she'll be fine without me for that.

I DOOOOO want to have a Central Montana Rally! I do, I do I do!! So how can we pull this off?

---_DeeZy_

« Go to Topic — end of thread