Anther fun Craigslist

Re: Anther fun Craigslist

The sad part is that around here, those guys might get about two thirds of there asking prices. I shit you not, at least half.

Over 100 MPH huh?

that c70 is as nice as i have ever seen, but really though. there is a lot of richers out there in the denver area that would probably buy it, with gas prices. battery and all.

I would pay the asking price for either one of those, if I could afford to, which I can't. Those are both classics. And there aren't that many left in that condition. I just hope that whoever buys them takes care of them. Peace. Jerry.

$1500 for that passport isnt outrageous really...

that peugeot is way too much however.

I've seen nice passports sell for more than $1500 on ebay. So that really isn't that ridiculous.

we got one of those for free once. We still have it.

thats about the going rate for a passport/cub in decent condition

My Cub. Purchase price $0. Cost to drive 300 miles to get it, about $150 including tolls and such. Cost of a pile of new parts to get the bike roadworthy after sitting since 1990, about $300.

Free bikes can cost a few beans!

Forgot to attach the photo...

1211953080_img_0019.jpg

i have the same exact one as that

im in the middle of rebuilding most of the engine and changed over to 4 speed from an sl70

ya, we got a c70 for free.

the cost: push it home, plug a hole in the float. done!

« Go to Topic — end of thread