Video from Saturday at Kzoo

I threw all of my short clips together from Saturday. I ran out of juice so none after that. All I'm using using is a point-and-shoot so excuse the lack of stability. It's hard to brake and take corners with only one hand! Also, I've never used any type of editing software before today so no wisecracks. The end is probably too long of people going around an RC car track but I was really hoping to catch a nasty wipe out!

Re: Video from Saturday at Kzoo

Man o man o man!

I need to rally so bad!!

Thanks for the upload!

Kuro Neko Neko

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Man, for coming up with the Arcade at the last minute, I think it was my favorite part of the rally. The owner was REALLY thrilled to have us out there and since he was tearing the R/C track down soon, said we could use it for riding.

That arcade was really too much fun.

Pinball is an addiction.

I saw the Spokesman bus!!!!

Denver bus to' life!

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Hell fuckin' yes. Nothin but love for the Denver guys, Ryan especially for doing so much rescue driving!!

Deez, you for sure need to get to a rally. Allstates are always underrepresented.

Wow, did ya'll just blow around that car at a red light? I'm surprised more didn't get tickets. Not that the driver of that car was going to move with all of those peds swarming by.

It is rather cool actually seeing a big swarm of peds buzzing down the road, way cool. How many riders showed?

that is so fucking awesome

Bryan, what were you riding? I was tring to figure out who you were that rally.

Great job Bryan...Thanks for sharing.

Moe

Yo I saw Tom from I R E in St. louis Mo. getting off the bus , wish I had gone. .Well next time for sure I'll be there. Anyway sweet footage thanks for sharing it with those of us that were not able to be there

Were you looking to beat me up?

I was on a nice red Swinger 2 with a Polini and Biturbo. I had the side covers on so it had a sort of sleeper look.

I actually had to split before the ride on Sunday so you definitely wouldn't have seen me then. Bummed I missed it.

_Wow, did ya’ll just blow around that car at a red light? I’m surprised more didn’t get tickets. Not that the driver of that car was going to move with all of those peds swarming by._

Russ, yes, we blew by that car. It usually works like this - if the leader gets a red,the whole group stops. If the leader gets a green and it turns red on the rest of the mopeds, the whole group still goes through. If you look at the two minute mark, you'll see "blockers" on the right as I swing the camera around. You can also see some move in to position as everyone pulled out of the ggas station parking lot. They sit there and halt the flow of traffic so that everyone can run the red and stay together as a group. The blockers are usually on pretty fast bikes since they have to be able to catch back up to the group. It's really amazing how it all works and there is no feeling like it.

kim jensen /

Great video Bryan! How was it being one of the elder statesmen there? LOL! Yeah fast bike you seemed to be on!

Fun to see sooo many peds on one street and NOT in Indonesia!

kbj

That's bad as hell that you block the intersections. Who says mopeds aren't badass?

rad, big polish wedding processions do the same thing in chicago.

On the way back from the rally, the Spokesman's bus got renamed. it should now be refered to as "the failure bus". but don't worry, when your life comes crashing down, the spokesmen will have a beer waiting for you to wallow your sorrows in....or should you be a 40 year old lover of romance novels spending another saturday night alone, sabitino will have his box of red wine to share.

denver made failure feel so comfortable.

awesome video clips!

i'm way bummed that i was only able to be at the rally for one day :(

in the future, taco bell will be the only restaurant

Sabitino and his box of wine saved my life.

So did chilling on the bus...

And cramming eight people into that Focus.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account