Thanks to all who came to Kzoo!

Thanks to everyone who came to Kalamazoo and helped to make it a great weekend. The weather was awesome, great long rides, and fun meeting everyone.

Thanks to everyone who came through with helping:

Denver kids with that huge kick ass gas guzzling bus. That totally rocked.

Thanks to the latebirds that inspired all of us to step it up a notch.

thanks to all the out-of-towners who grilled.

It was great to see all of the non-members who showed up, too.

And a special shout out to all the TBS/TBSNYC/Orphans/Guns who helped me out with having a kick-ass time and not fucking too much shit up. It was awesome that you guys left some cash and cans to help even the costs of buying some resolve and a carpet cleaner :)

Much appreciated to everyone. Hope everyone had a good time, and see you alls in Cinci!

Re: Thanks to all who came to Kzoo!

oh, forgot to thank mother nature for the awesome weather.

Thank you, DeCons for such a great time! Even after the Punks debacle your group managed to salvage the day and provide a great ride to the arcade. Special thanks to Keith for picking my dead bike and riding me back to town on the way back. As always, its great seeing Laura and Charles and thank you much for letting us stay with you. I always feel at home with you guys and congrats on the beautiful new baby girl, she is precious.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

I'm glad people really liked the arcade. We had fun and they were happy to have us, win-win!

Those were some of the best long rides i've been on. Thank you dcons!

You guys n gals should have come to Punks the next day. It was rad. I might have some possibly decent footage of the dirt track madness.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

I know, seriously. I'm regretting the fact we decided to stick with the itinerary and do the Gun Lake ride. People liked it, but we would not have had as much hassle at Punk's that we did out at the lake. Hindsight's 20/20 I suppose.

awesome weekend.

can't wait to get to more rallies.

I wish i wouldve got to stay a while in kzoo. but, i had to get going after i picked up my magnum shit. i got to meet a couple Bandits and they were cool as hell, wish i wouldve got to meet some more people though. im probably going to ghost ride though, so hopefully i'll see you all there.

« Go to Topic — end of thread