what do you think of the Sachs Balboa?

i was thinking about getting one from a guy. what are peoples thoughs... and how is that coaster break? is it a regular drum just how you pull it is coaster or is it like one a bike?? Pedal start? yeah just tell me basic specs and thoughts

THANKS

-Mary

Re: what do you think of the Sachs Balboa?

THe brake... if you pedal foreward it pushes the bike. If you stop pedaling, and dont move, it just coasts. If you pedal backwords, it activates the brake. Drum Brake.

nice bikes, made well, nice trim, nice chrome. Sachs 505, good motor. not so much performance stuff, but a great stock bike.

I like em.

what speed do they get about 35?

Well I got those same typa brakes on my Allstates. I love them, as you can brake while riding with no hands on the bars... (so I can play accordion while on the hi-way)

I have one suggestion, if they aren't working too well. I had to stand on mine with all my weight, and still I could barely get any grip. ~But I found an answer....

"Click here for my recomendation": https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/1/493474/493474/

---_DeeZy_

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account