Black people... Fuck you

Just kidding my kin folk, but srysly, where the hell are you guys at in Kzoo? been at this whole goddamn rally by myself with no reassurance that i have someone watchin' my back, or having good ol' talks about somethings an nothings.... this post is not serious at all, it is my first rally, and I feel straight up tolken, but i'm use to it, hope to see yall soon minorities of MA!

J

P.S i <3 you the white people, thanks for being nice to me <3

Re: Black people... Fuck you

HA!

If you start diggin' that "tolken" feeling then you should come spend some time in Maine.

we <3 you black guy, thanks for putting up with all the honkeys

this thread scared me for a second... Fellow black man here from FL. Glad you at least had a good time. I always wonder if there is anything like that here in central florida. we'll see

were keeping them all in Chicago to our selves :)

There's the Suicycles in Orlando, and an assortment of thinly spread out solo riders south of there.

Yep I was just about to pipe in and say some nasty words to someone I thought needed it, but then I read it... haha. Hope ya find what you're lookin for. I would be happy to ride with anyone, even if they were green.

Yeah, that is one good thing about the MA, there doesn't really seem to be any kind of discrimination here, all mopeders are welcome (except deliberate troublemakers) although it seems vintage mopeds are thought more of than newer mopeds. But a mopeder is a mopeder, race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, politics, that stuff doesn't matter here. Peace. Jerry.

Yeah, I'm sorta light pink, myself. I sunburn easy.

I'm glad you came. It means that I can now accurately use the word "diverse" to describe the weekend.

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/01/21/14-having-black-friends/

Come to the Chicago rally and you'll see plenty. And you can buy me an ice cream cone.

I wonder if statistically your more likely to get smoked by a car driver at night if your black? Just a thought, could be a reason not many black mopediphiles, all been hit by cars at night.

Mike! I met you! Hope to see you around.

i'm green right now! lol

now THAT comment comes off as fully racist to me. if i'm wrong, please try to dig your way out of that hole as fast as you can shovel

agreed.

Oh fer Chrissakes...

hahaha, yep. I hope it's water base paint!

I wanna ride with a green lady! I just watched the episode of Star Trek where "Lord Garth" is tryin' to take over the universe with a handfull of crazies. That poor green lady got blown up!

I also agree. There was no reason for a comment like that. Peace. Jerry.

yeah it is. i'll ba back to my usual albino-ish self tomorrow.... if i find it all... lol

Tom Rainwater /

Oh you are so fuckin stupid its not funny. You should be ashamed of your feeble mind and that you did it to your self. Some people just do not understand a damn thing and just continue to perpetuate racist thoughts.

As the irate villagers carry their torches to the castle, I sit here in a zagnut tree with a bag of chocolate covered raisins and a nice cool gin and tonic, sidearm at the ready.

Getcher indignation out and RUMMMMMBLLLLLLE!!!

Hey , I know how you feel Bro, I'm a white guy that at one time lived on the of East St Louis. I had to take two busses to get to work. The busses where pack, I was the only white guy on the bus 4 times a day, riding through the ghetto's and working with the people that lived there. . I was 1 of 4 white guys that worked with about 70 other brothers of color. You get use to it after a while, and they get use to you. Don't sweat it Bro.

John

<http;//www.themopedguys.com>

Justice! Get back to denver already and diversify the freakin' group. Which this weekend was totally lame, but i made some bank!

It was great to see you Denver folks there, and help you find the bus last night!

Wait, was all that ahet directed at me? That was an honest fucking question, fuck you, I assume white people are more likely to get hit in a fog bank. You people are so PC that you can't even take a little joshing. And I'm assuming that everyone who responded to that isn't black, as any black person would most likely not find my previous comment offensive.

"HEY! He made an observation posed in the form of a question that brought up a difference that society has trained us to ignore and bury deep and never recognize, thereby making it more than skin deep instead of making it a non issue by discussing it in a frank an honest manner!"

Your like those abstinence only fucks, accept the other end of politics.

By your fucking reasoning someone should be scolded for saying someone who goes tanning is going to get skin cancer. Same fucking idea.

Tan skin=over exposure to the sun=more likely to get cancer

Dark skin=harder to see at night=more likely to get hit by a car

And the fact that one racial slur like honky can be thrown around, but I would be banned for life for another one, not that I would.

You people are PC thugs, and you need to realize you are making the problem worse by making such a huge deal out of everything.

WHY do you think black people are often uncomfortable even in the company of extreme liberals? Because everyone treats them with kid gloves and walks on eggshells around them.

Ok, so these 2 Irish guys leave a bar...

Thanks for making it out to Kalamazoo. Sorry we suck so much!

WTF irish guys don't leave bars you fucking racist

IGNORANCE at its best here... To me, honky isnt a racial slur but this isnt the time nor place so Ill stay out of it.

Black people... Fuck you

Justice from American Gladiators was at the Kzoo rally? I saw some skinnier black guy but no huge Justice. What does he ride?