HELP...parts needed for a 1980 Motobecane Sebring

I'm looking for a source of parts for a 1980 Motobecane Sebring moped. Specifically I need a clutch cable and clutch cable parts. E-mail me if anyone know of a shop or company that might still have parts for this brand of moped.

Thanks

Michael

eganm@war.wyeth.com

Re: HELP...parts needed for a 1980 Motobecane Sebr

we have a listing of moped army a-ok'ed parts shops listed at our site on resources - articles - recommended moped shops. (http://www.mopedarmy.com/resources/articles/mopedshops/)

try handy bikes first at (614) 299-0550 as you can speak with a knowledgable person right away on the phone and most importantly they have a lot of parts. also they're cheap and they ship fast. i can't recommend them enough.

after that i'd say www.themopedjunkyard.com. i've had more experience with them but that was only because i wasn't fully aware of handy bikes at the time. but they have a lot of parts and also ship fast it's just that you have to order online so you get no assistance and also they aren't exactly cheap. but i've seen much more expensive options.

hope that helps

dave

-moped army-

www.geocities.com/yoinkze

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account