my introduction.

so i got this moped from my grandpa, he got it new and used it a couple of times on vacation then it sat in a barn until i told him i liked it so he gave it to me. its fun as hell to ride and i am thinking about rebuilding it. I beliebe it is a motron fairway, nut i have yet to see another called that. it does look just like this one however, http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/30/374/ .

could you guys help me out with this, is it worht any money? ive been having a hard time finding places that sell parts for these so if you know of a place that does or pats that are intercahngable that would be great. thanks.

Re: my introduction.

ol man JUNK /

You know the parts will be almost impossible to find (unless you look on ebay and MA) and it will for sure give you countless nights of no-sleep ( thinking about how cool your new ped is). I Happen to be in the market for a free bike, please send it to me postage paid and you'll sleep better (until you realize what you just did), but send it anyway, you'll be glad you did!

Get some pictures,if it has the same engine as that yellow one you're in luck.

yes. take pictures of your bike, and then we become wealths of knowledge.

ok, so i dont own a camera but when i can find or borrow one i will definetly put pics up. but it is identical to the one in the image link, even got that same 70`s banana yellow. the carb is a delorto 14.12 and the motor says "motori manarelli." if you can help with this imformation thats excellent because i wont have [pics until most likely tonight. thanks.

well, youre in luck then. minarellis are pretty easy to find parts for. and your carb is very easy to get a replacement for, too, or parts.

« Go to Topic — end of thread