Look what I just got for FREE!!!!!

I hate to do this to you all, but I have to brag. I most certaintly did just get this a couple hours ago, and it was 100% free, and it is about 95% complete. Of coarse does not run, but seems to be ok so far.

1980 Vespa Piaggio "Si"

What do ya think?

Re: Look what I just got for FREE!!!!!

ol man JUNK /

Sweet. Tell us your tricks, how do you get something like that for free? Congrats.

JUnk

My mom hooked it up! One of her co-workers was talking about how her husband spent all weekend trying to get a moped running. They were gona take it to the dump.

sick nasty bro. didn't the 3 of us get the C70 for fee also.

Larry Picarello /

Great find- that is highly sought after for us Vespa fans. Those wheels are like the holy grail.

Vimy Ridgeway /

Agreed, that's a nice bike.

solid

The C70 was also free. This man stopped us all riding and said "ive got one of thos in my shed, do you want it" Good times. It took about 15 minutes to get it running good.

Cool, I did not know that.

Yeah dude, statutory find. If nothing else you can part it out and buy a bike you like better. Lke dude said, those wheels are worth a good amount to someone, plus I think those variators are fairly commonly soght after items for kinetics and what not.

Sweet!

Free moped....the best kind

si's are awesome!

i wouldn't say the wheels are highly sought after necessarily, as they only fit the si fork with out getting fancy with a mill, but they are awesome at any rate.

you can't beat free!

I've got one of those

nice bike, great brakes and a smooth runner

1211842240_si_left.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread