Re: kinetic owers manual

Jason /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Ok - for real tomorrow. I got the manual, and the parts catalog. Will fax to those who provided fax #s, early Central Time. Expect a "MedAssets" cover letter to be with them (Ginger, kelsjason). I will write a short note on the cover letter.

maciek - I do not have "full" Adobe Acrobat. I will make you copies at work (free), and you can provide me with an address if you want. If I mail them to you, it's taking time out of my day etc. and I have to go to the post office, so please understand I would be quite displeased if you stiffed me the postage. We can trade information via email if you want. I'd like to help, but just understand that...

Anyone else with a fax, I will make THREE more copies of these thingies if you want, while I'm at it, and send them to you while I'm at it. AIIGHT? =)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account