Moped parts/repairs in Boston?

Amanda P /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Could someone recommend a place in Boston to get parts/ help with repairs?

Someone told me there was a good place in Somerville near Sullivan, but he couldn't remember the name. The only place I could find online in that area is Euro Cycle, which doesn't seem to have a website or working phone number.

I just got a 78 Honda Express, which seemed to be running pretty well but is now not starting very well and stalling A LOT (which I discovered is not fun in traffic on Mass Ave, by the way).

I know nothing whatsoever about repairs or even where to start troubleshooting, but for one thing I think the fuel filter needs to be replaced, so I'm planning to start with that.

Any suggestions on places to get parts (maybe even one that would be open on Sunday!) and/or ideas about what else I should look at would be much appreciated.

I was hoping it was going to keep running long enough that I would have time to start learning how to fix it : /

So much for that idea.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account