OT: Smash bros brawl.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

Anybody play online? lets get some friend codes up

Re: OT: Smash bros brawl.

My ex-girlfriend took brawl with her, but I'll be getting another copy soon I say. SOON!

is this some kinda nintendo wii crap?

ps3 fo sho yo o o

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

mmmmmm wii crap. this is the only game i have for the wii and it was worth the price of the system. unlike my ps3 which has NO games, except for the LOST game i beat in 6 hours. unless you like GTA, which i dont, its too soon for a ps3. now when street fighter 4 comes out...

SF4????? youd better not be yankin my chain man!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

its all true

Dude, you gotta check out twilight princess for the wii. i seriously didn't sleep for 4 days last year playing that game. over 40 hours into it to beat it.

metroid prime 3 is pretty sweet too

i'm addicted to shooters, so i guess i'm kinda biased...the ps3 just has so much more to offer.

resistance 2 comes out this fall...its going to be so rad. 60 player online. thats 30 on 30 yo. yep.

i hate my wii. it's been sitting for months.

but really? how can you not like GTA4 haha...it's so insane, the drunk driving is as real as it gets ;)

Yo I'm all about ssbb. I'll post my code if more people want to play. You should check out Mario kart, that sh*t is addicting! Also a big fan of the zapper.

« Go to Topic — end of thread