I love going to gas stations

I pull up, curious people either strike up conversation or sidle over to ask the normal three questions (how fast, how many MPG, how much) while I carefully put the proper amount of 2T oil in prior to the 1/3 or 1/2 gallon I put in (1 oz, 1 1/2 oz., respectively - a little heavier than 50:1). It's a head-shaker for them, and a smile to me. Two days this week, $1.32; yesterday, $1.80. Heh. =)

Re: I love going to gas stations

Richard Woodford /

I am one of the envious ones who have to fill up a 40 gallon tank for $140 bucks.. But in my defence a moped cant haul 10000lbs around, cant wait to get mine done so I can fill up the tank with the same amount it takes to just warm this thing up in the winter..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

dude what you got under the hood of that

Richard Woodford /

Shes got a built 454 12:1 compression to run on e85. top speed with gearing is only 65mph or so.. but tons of torque!

that thing sounds beast man

Cool! I just put $60 in my car; that's why I'm trying so hard to get the Puch up and running.

i rarely fill my tank ever. recently however, i've been moving via '81 chevy pickup. that thing LOVES GAS.

Richard Woodford /

I do love my PHAT Girl, it does what she's built for.. I do have a CB450sc that I can tool around on .. but really cant wait to be able and run around town here on the ped!

Pull a house off the foundation if the rest of the drivetrain is up for it! 8| Jeez 12:1

Richard Woodford /

Well it can be quite a lot of fun really.. I haul farm equipment around with it when im not busy working and have used it to pull down quite a few out buildings and barns by rigging around beams with a 3" barge rope. this winter I welded up a carrier for the hitch to keep my snowmobile on the back of it.. hmm will have to make a reciever to tote around the ped now i think.

« Go to Topic — end of thread