Saddlebags?

Does anyone know a good place to get saddlebags for a new Tomos Sprint? Or something that will work as saddlebags?

Re: Saddlebags?

lock box uhmmm

I use these on my Sprint, Puch, and ST. They also fit the Solex, but not nearly as well.http://www.deltacycle.com/product.php?g=41Peace. Jerry.

Any military surplus store. Get a pair of ammo boxes, clean and paint them, then mount them alongside the rear rack. They're durable, watertight (so long as you seal the bolt holes you'll make in them) and can be painted to match your bike.

I'm in the process of making myself a set and will be mounting them on my bike tomorrow. I'll post some pictures then.

thats an awsome idea i've been planning to go to a army supplus store to get googles maybe a helmet but i think i could jimmy rig some soft saddle bags from some of the random canvas bags and clips for easy tear down (security) i will post pics when i do the mods.

Ben Van Zoest /

I have a simple fold flat bag w/ carrying handle, holds a grocery size paper bag. 40$ from a bycicle store.

1211621698_im000739.jpg

I used Jandd mountain bike bags. Water resistance, a little tweaking of the rubber hook-overs for the luggage rack, and they fit perfectly. Take a look at my profile to see them. Work great.

I've posted photos of my setup in a thread titled "50 Caliber Saddlebags"

« Go to Topic — end of thread