Picked up a new member to the family, he's a runt.

The new guy is the Maxi N (rigid) next to my magnum, me being 6'3 the magnum is great, though i look like a clown on the rigid. It's a fun and interesting ride, i cannot wait for the 70cc kit to go on. Anyway thought i should share the size differences. this is my 5th in the puch family.

Re: Picked up a new member to the family, he's a r

how much? the performance hounds think the rigid is rare... but really back in the day it was a more affordable ped... heh

We don't think its rare....

But love rigids for the fact that it gives a much more barebones feel to a moped ride. Enhances riders sensation riding with feeling every bump that comes along the way. At least thats my way of looking at it.

Everyone has their own cup of tea.

it just so happens my cup is small and red

@ sabat, it was a pretty penny but came with a parts bike, a 2hp maxi, and all the original parts that it used to have as well as a bucket full of other puch parts that i may sell off here.

Nice buy dude.I've never seen a rigid frame like that.

they're around, but pretty rare since they were the cheapest buy when puchs were new, mostly everyone got a maxi with shocks for obvious reasons.

How does it feel on the road?

depends on the road, the bike really just feels more rigid, a little more reactive to turns and all but i may just be legitimizing the purchase in my mind when i ride. it feels a lot smaller than a maxi.

It makes sense to me that it feels more rigid around turns because there isn't any travel for the swingarm when you lean in.

« Go to Topic — end of thread