An apology, a real one.

I sincerely apologize for ever arguing with this idiot in the first place. I had no idea things would turn out the way they did. I gave my opinion, and my reasons for it. Everybody else here knows what it is anyway, having heard it for several years. I had no idea this guy was going to flip out like he did, I should have quit arguing with him as soon as I saw things going in that direction, but I didn't. Well, now I have. I will not respond to any more of his posts, no matter what he says, nor will I give my opinion on this particular subject again as long as he is here. Peace. Jerry.

Re: An apology, a real one.

You just can't quit your shit /

Your apology is typical of what I encountered as soon as I politely expressed different opinions about technical issues. Your contempt is genuine. Your hatred is real. You need an awareness of your self-righteousness, and you should finally admit that you don't know it all.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

dont sweat it jerry. cant blame you for a psychos actions. people like him just WONT get it. best to just ignore ALL of his posts. we dont blame you.

[sarcasm] but he does :P [sarcasm]

p.s thats how i do sarcasm tags much easier than all your weird * things

to disconnect myself /

I hope you get it soon, Moto. Goodbye.

John Hannibal Smith /

Why do people insist on starting shit on this forum and Jerry Im not talking about you but about the person who is attacking you.I tried that for awhile and it got everybody got pissed at me and to the point where nobody would be help me with anything. Stop the hate and just get along for christ sake we all have something in common and that is a love for mopeds so lets put our differences aside and go back to helping each other with our mopeds.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

oh i GOT it dude. when are YOU gonna get it man?

jerry you know your shit and I know you know your shit because I have tried what you have said and it for sure works, end it! I believeve in you fuck those who don't I respect and listen to you Jerry because of your life long experience. That is good enough for me.

im sorry too. Sorry i was too busy eating grade eleven kobe beef to lock his threads fast enough. Thanks dan!

1211601952_kobe.jpg

Wow harold...that beef looks delicious. What is it being served with there?

Thanks for taking care of things! <heel click + salute>

So do ya eat that nipple onion, or is it just to smear the "artwork"? What's grade eleven? That meat looks nasty to me. heheee, it does...

scale of 1-12. 12 doesnt leave japan. That look is because the cow is massaged daily and fed only high quality organic food. They are also force fed tons of almonds and beer. Was easily best tasting meat i have ever tasted.

ehehe wow now I remember hearing about that stuff. I wonder if they can massage a bison? Maybe if they forced enough beer down one.

somehow too, that gives me a bitta Hanzel & Gretel vibe.

I'd hate to be known as the masseuse at the rooster farm.

And sake...they give them a lot of that, too.

Ff it were cashews and good beer, I'd take that massage. I want to be used for sandwiches at my funeral.

Vimy Ridgeway /

That would be some sorta cockadoodledo, I tell you.

Sorry. Deez, Just had to do it.

Vimy Ridgeway /

Jerry, just don't feel you have to apologize for anything.

You did this board a favour by bringing some reason to the meanderings of the latest cuckoo clock with too much typing on his hands. Let's leave it there. Good to have you back.

jerry,

we're glad youre back.

you dont know how many times people have posted, wow, if jerry were here, .....

or how many times people have mourn the loss of the many grounded people who have contributed to MA, but are no longer here like mopedlar.

we know what you mean by regretting engaging in that fracas, but we understand.

peace

cynthia

first week back and you're already making a post apologizing for being out of hand? awesome!

anyway, yeah that targaped guy is crazy and does some annoying things, but his opinions and experiences are just as valid as yours or anyone else's.. i don't understand why he got so much shit for having a moped that didn't break on him.

it's pretty easy to get worked up debating things behind a keyboard. I'm new here, but I spend tons of time on a skiing forum and it constantly happens over there too. As long as people realize to not take it too seriously or personally it's all good. Not to mention he was a text book troll trying to get you worked up which is hard to resist.

Man targaped. You just can't leave well enough alone. First off is your ped an A55 or an A35. The A35 peds have a long history of siezures do to the oil injector. Mainly in my opinion do to kinked lines running under the cover, loose fitting lines etc. Not always is injector failure related to a bad injector pump. I have alot of faith in the injectors on most bikes. But not when a gravity fed line is squeezed to death. And though I think it is great that yours hasn't failed. It doesn't mean that anyone is giving bad advise when they recommend bypassing it. It can work for the next 2,000 miles or die next week. But it only takes that one time when it doesn't work. Then you'll be saying, I should have listen to Jerry. Will you be on here making an apology after your motor is fried.

Oh, and please don't start stalking me just because I have a seperate opinion.

I don't stalk anyone Racer .. I just answer questions .. a different opinions are fine with me .. but not with two or three posters here.

Chris Hernandez /

Actually 1-6 can not leave Japan. We can get 6-12 but it is way more expensive than domestic kobe or Australian kobe. I used to

have two cut theses big chinks of domestic kobe every two days and a small portion of Japanese kobe for kobe sashimi

actually sir you are confusing your grading systems.

there is the japanese quality grade which is 1-5 (5 being the highest)

and there is the BMS grade (beef marbling standard) which is 1-12 (12 being the highest which does not leave japan).

anything BMS 8 or higher is grade 5 kobe beef. BMS 11-12 is literally the best kobe you can get.

and american and australian kobe is crap. its not kobe, they just bought a couple wagyu breed (thats what kobe beef is, kobe is just an area in japan) and started to brred and kill them.

wagyu is a specifically breed pedigree cow that already is highly prone to marbling in its meat. its about how the cow was raised, what it was fed etc etc that determines the true quality of the meat.

to give you perspective, angus beef has an average bms of 2, AAA prime has an average of 3. most high end australian and american kobe is 6-7. you have to be at least 6 to be considered kobe beef.

John Hannibal Smith /

Harold whats this have to do with the mopeds?Don't bite my head off im just asking.

oh nate, you're hilarious buddy. how long you been waiting to use that one?

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

That has a lot to do with mopeds, I deliver kobe on my moped trike and it's good to deliver only the best. Thanks Harold. Jim

« Go to Topic — end of thread