I think I'll take a break, boys and girls

TP wuz targaped /

It's been a rough time the last few days .. thanks for the support you many .. thanks for what I've learned .. I'm glad I helped a few .. I'm REALLY glad I got to laugh with a lot of you .. I hope the small minority who think they know what's right for everyone can be more open minded about options. Enjoy the peds .. have a great summer .. I've loved ya all.

Re: I think I'll take a break, boys and girls

your a really creepy guy..

Ben Van Zoest /

wasda all about? The general forum appears going FaceBook

U R A Poor Judge of People /

That's all I have to say about you.

for the past week targapeds been crieing and saying hes going to leave.. hes just starting shit

U R A Poor Judge of People /

There's been some character assassination going on AJ - disagree with somebody about a technical question and you can become the lowest of the low.

he became an hero.

targaped i agree with you with the oil injection i love it, but your really an odd ball alot of the times.. you change your name 500 times a minute and you really say some stuff that is 100% false

You aren't the only person who's been through this. Mainly, I think you shouldn't take it as personal as you seem to be.

I'm just throwing it back /

And I don't feel great about that, but I'm sure not crying.

AJ - I haven't said anything false .. I was made a target of genuine abuse here for disrespecting the concensus which was false .. and I finally fell to a low level of sending the shit back instead of keeping it .. shame on me. So .. now the 'initiation' is sent from this end. I'll repeat .. a lot of the original shit throwers came to respect an individual's right to their opinion.

I'm taking it so personally I hope I can disconnect my name from the shitpile. I don't like dealing with this kind of thing. No one should have to go through it. Everyone is diminished by it. There is no family here .. and I have better things to do with my energy. I came on this time looking for a way out.

In walks a friend....

And she notices she likes Mr Enhancement....

So they decided to look at things differently....

And listened to music....

Then they giggled their tails off....

...and discussed recreational procreativity....

Over time, the high wore off and things seemed regularly arranged.

hahaha gota love deezy

please, just go away...or shut the fuck about it and move on.....just one or the other please .......

DeeZy is a good one alright. Thanks for being in the world, D. You make it a easier.

« Go to Topic — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.