Finally Licensed to Ride!!!!

Okay army! I am licensed, registared, insured and got my helmet strapped on! It's been a long month & 1/2 trying to figure out the laws in Cali, and getting the $ together so I can run my pug. Tomorrow will be my offical 1st legal ride, so tonight I am going to fill my tank with my pre-mix and polish her up! I can't wait, I feel like a kid again the day before X-Mas!

Re: Finally Licensed to Ride!!!!

Joe Jacobsen /

I can't wait until my day comes when I can ride legally. Shouldn't be to long now though, I hope.

What kind of insurane did you get hooked up with, coverage price etc?

I went with Geico, they gave me a quote of 97.00 per year for libility and uninsured motorist, best quote I found.

You'll get there joe, I had to do things the long way with mine 'cause the cops around me are dicks because of all the pocket bikes around, unfortunaly they know what a ped is and what I have to keep on me. I asked 4 of them 'cause they like to hang out at the mausoleum I work at. At least I am fully legal and now I can stick it to the man when I get pulled over. =)

its a good feeling. i ride my MB5 around daily, but i cant fully enjoy it because i know theres still a possibility of getting pulled over since i dont have a motorcycle license...

i need to get a title for a couple of my bikes before summer gets into full swing.

work on it ako, an mb5 is a motorcycle, at least in MN it is, it is great to to have all your paperwork in order if you get pulled over! ride fast blow smoke!

Okay, I had to update this, I rode to work today, totally sux that I have to work on Saturday but my ride to work made it okay! Its just a mile and a 1/2, but I was going down one of the busiest streets, and there were 2 cops checking something out on the side of the road and they both stood up and watched me go by. They had this look on their faces like ??That can't be legal?? LOL I wish I had a camera, too funny. I half wished they'd pull me over so I can give 'em my paper work, but I'll stay away from po-po if I can. and now in 7 hours and 18 minutes, I can ride home!!!! I can't wait!!!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account