HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/mcy/685942829.html

Sweet Jesus some people are stupid.

Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cleats Onionpockets /

Oi! Quit posting the good deals here! You'll make it harder for the rest of us to snag deals like....oh wait...never mind.

It's pretty, but yeah, way too much. The Honda motorcycle dealership in my Hood has a 1978 PA 50II in the window with a price tag of something like 2Gs. It's almost worth it considering there's only 10 miles on it and not a single scratch.

i would pay $1000 for a mint PA50II with 10 miles. but then i'd feel bad about riding it.

You do realize there are people out there willing to pay primo money for things like that just want a cheap way to get around town.

Yeah we know better, but others dont.

Guys...it's not just that one. It's like that in this part of the country. That is only about 45 minutes from me.

I have also seen a $2500 Kriedler, an $800 Solex, a $1200 Suzuki FA50 (in his defense, it did run), oh and don't forget the guy that had the Maxi frame, that was mostly rust and worth the headlight on it, for $200.

I know, I'm right here as well. This makes me want to get some of the old junker expresses I've seen and make a quick 5 or 6 hundred bucks.

wow. i really should get more hobbits. thats all i find around here. and i thought 350 was too much... i just keep passing them by.

« Go to Topic — end of thread