Re: You know who you are!

ken /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Always had Scoots - prized was a Silver Pidgeon and a never completed Lambretta (traded for a Fiat spyder- dumb) and a bunch of Vespas and a couple ready to go QLink's. If you're in Texas check out the North Dallas Scooter Club.

Got a cheap kitted 2-stroke with weight kit - Same as the Malaguti in Scoot Magazine (spring 2006 - scoot#35) stock 30ish modded 67mph recorded by gps before hitting a bee ( I think) on my neck and that stopped the testing for the day . The magazine dynoed their bike at 2.2hp stock 32mph before, and 7.6hp and 70mph after so I don't doubt it will do 70 with me on it (speedo only went to 40 on my scooter) It is rather scary at that speed with the physics of those lil bitty wheels on a surprise lane reflector or pothole - I tend to rather ride my fullsize bikes with larger wheels but small engines .

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account