You know who you are!

Who amongst us are closet scooter owners? I bought a spree shasta this winter, I'm not proud of it but hiding it would be living a lie.

Re: You know who you are!

Just a student /

Return to your roots Wiff. They were humble and beautiful,

and you could shine for all you were.

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

I own a Vespa 100 Sport (small frame, 3 speed manual, metal body) It has a Malossi 133 kit, a Leo Vinci exhaust, and Polini airbox. Top speed of about 57 mph. I love the hell out of it.

I hate plastic scooters though.

Always had Scoots - prized was a Silver Pidgeon and a never completed Lambretta (traded for a Fiat spyder- dumb) and a bunch of Vespas and a couple ready to go QLink's. If you're in Texas check out the North Dallas Scooter Club.

Got a cheap kitted 2-stroke with weight kit - Same as the Malaguti in Scoot Magazine (spring 2006 - scoot#35) stock 30ish modded 67mph recorded by gps before hitting a bee ( I think) on my neck and that stopped the testing for the day . The magazine dynoed their bike at 2.2hp stock 32mph before, and 7.6hp and 70mph after so I don't doubt it will do 70 with me on it (speedo only went to 40 on my scooter) It is rather scary at that speed with the physics of those lil bitty wheels on a surprise lane reflector or pothole - I tend to rather ride my fullsize bikes with larger wheels but small engines .

i wouldn't say i'm in the closet about it, but i have a 1967 vespa gl 125cc with a manual 4 speed, foot pedal brake and vespa cruise control. love it to death, it's the bike i learned to ride on

i have a 1971 honda cub not really a scooter or a moped

1981 honda express sr which was pretty much a scooter until someone took all the plastic off and now it looks like a regular express but with smaller wheels

2005 goped gsr 29cc

2007 razor e300 electric scooter

i learned how to do gears on a Vespa 125 cc 3 speed vintager than my mopeds i also have a c70 passport which needs new rings / piston.

so when you turn 16 are you gonna start riding that c70, zeke? 1959? i'd like to see a pic of that.

I have an '06 Honda Metropolitan, and don't care who knows it. It makes excellent transportation, and should last forever. It is plastic, but it is NOT Chinese. Peace. Jerry.

honda passport just got her running last week, bella and I rode it today to run errands, I slapped my ped plate on it hehe, great doubles transportation

John Joedicke /

Kymco Super 9 LC, Kymco 250 B&W, Burgman 400K7, along with a couple of motorcycles and multiple mopeds. My wife hates me. lol

if its 1959 its not a c70 it would be a c100 c102

the super 9 lc was a damn nice scoot i wonder why they stopped importing it

i dont think its cause of the epa laws cause they still import the air cooled kymco 2 strokes

I f I had a scooter I'd ride other places than just the closet, but I'd wear a mask.

My brother bought one last year for his wife, and now I'M the one that has to work on it.

« Go to Topic — end of thread