VB_Pat/Beast of Burden?? Host Rides??

Mary McCrabs /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I am sorry to everyone I have been neglecting this forum for a long while. I started noodling around on here a while ago, and saw the post about the Unoffical Moped Gangs. VB_Pat said something about he has two guys calling themselves Beast of Burden and were looking for more people to ride with. I was just trying to contact you guys to see if you host rides. I had to send my mopeds back for the winter/not having enough time to ride them back to Ohio, but I am located in Norfolk for a while.

I was moped sick and was thinking about getting a cheaper beater if I could find a group of people to ride with. I would try richmond again but my vans transmition blew and now dont have a way of getting my ped there and getting back to work on time for rides.

So to make a long story short!! VB_Pat do you host rides so I can look into getting anouther ped and ride with people.(plus after only having a car I noticed that the gas price climb is totally LAME)

-Mary McCrabs

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account