ITS MY 21 BIRTHDAY TODAY

its my 21st birthday today now i can finally drive with .08 in my system haha u know what sux tho i have to work for 10hrs today good by birthday so im celebrating it now i dont really turn 21 until 3:14 pm 23rd but fuck it right!MOPEDS are the future

Re: ITS MY 21 BIRTHDAY TODAY

Cheers, bro!

NICE cheers hey that reminds me anybody lik LAMB OF GOD if u do killadelphia (Cheers mother fu@!kers this is 11th hour) YA

today is the best day ever to be born!

ITS MY 21 BIRTHDAY TODAY

Part until they put the toe tag on, back off a little and then party some more!

steve, ride your shit down to allston tonight, we're having a party, we'll say its for you.

happy b-day man. just remember if you get pulled over kill the engine really quick and tel him you were pedaling.

Bumper the rabbit /

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday dear Pedder .. Happy Birthday to you.

***Kim Jong Uno*** /

jameson.

congrats! its my sisters 21'st bday today too. i got her wasted last night =)

Have fun, leave everything with goodamn wheels at home.

Tommorow i predict vomiting like you have never done ever, and hopefully wont do again.

Happy Birthday! It's all down hill after 21, so enjoy yourself why you still can.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account