Fuck you too Travis

But I still like them /

I'm getting shit on here .. and it's by people like you .. so now that's I've done something worthy of being kicked off the forum for all I've got to say is "See you under a new email address you who are evil minded shitheads."

Re: Fuck you too Travis

My name is travis and you are batshit crazy!

Because you can't win /

Are you sure your name is Travis, Travis? Maybe it's The One who Jumped into the Pile Without Knowing What the Fight was About or Who the Good Guys Are. But we can shorten that to MiTOwJitPWKWtFwAoWtGGA.

I like people named Travis. I do not like people who SHIT on the forums. How did you get your name man? (I'm talking to the guy who does not SHIT on the forums). I'm named for Colonel William Barrett Travis of the Alamo. He's the one who drew the line in the sand, saying "If you want to die cross this line" or something like that.

Sadly, I am named after a former Days of Our Lives character. Even sadder, it was my dad who watched the soap. Travis does happen to be the sweetest name ever though.

Hair Tonic 4 U /

I got my name from my Mother and Father. You did say you were talking to the one who didn't shit on forums. THATS ME TRAVISSES OR IS THAT TRAVESTIES? Quit shitting on me Trav (s). Because you can't win.

Whatever happened to Travis? You still here?

Someone has some anger issues. Even though we have never met, I love you Travis. LOL(edited)

BryAn eurism /

A necro bump well played sir

« Go to Topic — end of thread